"All we had to do, was follow the damn train CJ."

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
I never had too much of a problem with this mission :yeshrug:

That one RC flying mission tho :damn:
Man fukk every last one of those damn RC missions. I'm a fukking Gangsta I ain't bout to be working for some nerdy ass cac and get engage in his wars. Got me playing remote airplanes and shyt. Couldn't stand those missions. Especially the one where you had to help him cross a obstacle using his RCs and driving back and forth to pick up bombs and shyt.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Flight school was complete fakkitry to 10/11 year old me, it legit took me forever to finish that shyt, I almost quit. That last driving school mission used to piss me off, I cheated on the last mission and still lost like 100 times, and I didnt finish the little RC plane missions until just recently when the game dropped on PSN and i decided to run through it again.

Never made it past that last Salvatore mission on GTA 3, I was too young to understand that shyt anyways though, i just liked to run around and kill shyt. Never owned vice city, just played it at cousins houses and with friends and shyt

:salute: did the same thing my nig. shyt I can re-download that game any time I want.

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
I was in the fifth grade and remember the zero mission and wrong side of the tracks giving me a hard time.. Part of it was definitely cause I was young, but I'd imagine that a lot of us struggled cause apparently the first edition of the game (pre- AO rating & subsequemt hot coffee patch) was more difficult. The following editions were supposedly made to be a lot easier; I figure that's why I can pass even the zero mission hella easily now.

Damn I wish I could go back to those days where Los Santos was still new to me.:sadcam:

Last edited: