"All we had to do, was follow the damn train CJ."

Mr. Pink

All Star
Daps
I only had trouble with that mission my first playthrough. Once I figured out the trick(you had to travel alongside the train at the same speed but not too close or Smoke's shots would hit the train) it was easy.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Heres the REAL tip. This is how I finally beat it, and beat it every time since then.

What you do is get a AK 47 or SMG and drive wayyyyy past the train. You're gonna get to a bridge and when you get to bridge you have to get off the bike and walk on top. Wait for the train to come, when it comes, jump on it, take out your ak-47 or SMG and shoot the Vagos yourself.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That one RC flying mission tho :damn:

the demons who created this mission should burn...What made it tough initially was trying to figure out the shortest routes to save gas, but when you got that down..you had to figure out what angle to shoot from to take the least damage...then racing against clock/gas :whoo:

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Daps

This fukking mission :beli:

Skipped a days worth of class to beat this shyt :beli:

Got so mad I tried to just ram him off the road...but the second i touched his vehicle my shyt would flip over :beli:

flying cars cheat solves this mission lol I couldnt beat him the fair way or at least didnt try again after he flew passed me the first time i tried

DA_LURKA

#SovereignOfSolitude
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Strictly For My Lurkas...

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
Flight school was complete fakkitry to 10/11 year old me, it legit took me forever to finish that shyt, I almost quit. That last driving school mission used to piss me off, I cheated on the last mission and still lost like 100 times, and I didnt finish the little RC plane missions until just recently when the game dropped on PSN and i decided to run through it again.

Never made it past that last Salvatore mission on GTA 3, I was too young to understand that shyt anyways though, i just liked to run around and kill shyt. Never owned vice city, just played it at cousins houses and with friends and shyt

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Lol @ y'all acting like that level and San Andreas in general was intentionally hard

The shytty AI made that level difficult let's be real.. If smoke could fukking properly shoot those nikkas the level would be easy