"All we had to do, was follow the damn train CJ."

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
Mayne....motha fukk Smoke breh!!! Didn't GTA V pay a tribute to this mission too, and called the achievement "Better than CJ"? FOH, that mission won't shyt compared that this bullshyt.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I always used to get stuck at the mission where you're riding on the back of the motor bike and you gotta keep shooting the other bikes and cars behind you. forgot who was driving. don't even know what happened to my game after that. I should repurchase a ps3 copy. I did hate this train mission. that driving on motorcycles was a pain to me.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps

This fukking mission :beli:

Skipped a days worth of class to beat this shyt :beli:

Got so mad I tried to just ram him off the road...but the second i touched his vehicle my shyt would flip over :beli:

I know quite a few brehs that quit the game because of that bullshyt ass race...

I remember one of the homies trying to use the wanted level cheat but the stars would keep coming back a second later...lol

I think I beat it either my second or third try...I got lucky because the cops spun that fat fakkit out on the first big turn...The worst part about that race though is that fat fakkit was completely fukking useless in the bank job...He immediately dies and you have to find a new whip to escape 5 stars..:smh:

Last edited:

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

This fukking mission :beli:

Skipped a days worth of class to beat this shyt :beli:

Got so mad I tried to just ram him off the road...but the second i touched his vehicle my shyt would flip over :beli:

me and my cousin spent hours tryiing to beat this mission, then something in me said...snipe his tires before the race......worked like a charm

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How many times yall nikkas failed that mission and get pissed at the game because this fat nikka was a lousy shot :russ:

fukking hated that mission... couldn't cheat either :stopitslime:

someone posted a video of them getting the dirt bike on top of the train and finishing the mission in about a 1 min or so