All trolling aside, What's Wale's appeal?

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Go listen to ''Beautiful Bliss'' ''88'' ''DC Or Nothin'' ''Posse Cut'' ''Fluorescent Ink''

Dude can rap on ANY topic.. Son is dope AF..

If you wanna hate on him fine hate, there's a reason why Ambition went GOLD & The Gifted will cross 400k+ too... Talent wise he should be a PLATINUM artist..

Better than any of those fakkits on MMG... He's cocky but last time I checkd you nikkas worship Kanye who's the most dia ego bytch made nikka alive...

GoldenGlove

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Go listen to ''Beautiful Bliss'' ''88'' ''DC Or Nothin'' ''Posse Cut'' ''Fluorescent Ink''

Dude can rap on ANY topic.. Son is dope AF..

If you wanna hate on him fine hate, there's a reason why Ambition went GOLD & The Gifted will cross 400k+ too... Talent wise he should be a PLATINUM artist..

Better than any of those fakkits on MMG... He's cocky but last time I checkd you nikkas worship Kanye who's the most dia ego bytch made nikka alive...
I was going to say, his versatility is what's his appeal.

He can rap on any kind of song, has good wordplay, and doesn't put himself in a box with making music. He can fit on a track with damn near anyone. A lot of artists can't do that.

International S.

"He never had the makings of a varsity athlete"
Daps
Reppin
Portsmouth, VA
Nobodies gonna say it and I know dc heads are in here to read this... Dude raps as if he's the frontman of a gogo band, in fact if you listen to older Gogo like rare essence, and junkyard you will hear the influence... Problem is those frontmen aren't technically writing there own shyt... Most of the time they do a cover of a popular joint enriched by drums and congas...Wale has that ego because in dc he's jay z and grandmaster flash there were no big rap names before him... Rip uncle chuck brown

SuckaFreeTee

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im not a full blown stan but I can say he do have good wordplay and have a great ear for beats, Sometimes his voice do get irritating but thats rarely but he's a dope artist to me...

SuckaFreeTee

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nobodies gonna say it and I know dc heads are in here to read this... Dude raps as if he's the frontman of a gogo band, in fact if you listen to older Gogo like rare essence, and junkyard you will hear the influence... Problem is those frontmen aren't technically writing there own shyt... Most of the time they do a cover of a popular joint enriched by drums and congas...Wale has that ego because in dc he's jay z and grandmaster flash there were no big rap names before him... Rip uncle chuck brown

I really wish I can dap this twice haha