All-Time Overrated Ladies

Ashtrey

Superstar
Daps
i dunno why cacs hype up scarlett johanson as the finest, sexiest most beautiful woman on the planet.. :childplease:

looks like ur typical white girl in college smh

StackUp

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NJ
lisa-raye-5questions-300.jpg

Prez2032

Pro
Daps
Lauren London

LaurenLondon6.jpg

Where do I begin? I never understood the hype. Her body ain't hittin on nothing and she got those LaLa Anthony eyes. From her mouth

B-i-t-c-h is wack, p-uss-ii wack and she a lame on top of it. I blame T.I. forever giving ugly hoes shine.

Amber Rose

amber-in-a-bikini_199x340.jpg

This biatc-h looks like an uncredited actress off of 5th Element. She ain't hittin on nothing and my disdain for strippers is high. Usually the freak types be the main ones scared of the mandingo. Kanye is a lame for this one.

Alicia Keys

alicia-keys-2012-swimsuit.jpg

I know, I know. She's lightskin, long wavy hair, everything a negro like me would want but she isn't attractive at all. I can't stand an uneven smile. She also is crosseyed at some angles. Still love her music though. My first sexual experience was with my homie, in his car listening to "Diary". I ain't gay or nothing. Shh felt gooda than a mothafu-cka though.

Rihanna

rihanna_224.jpg

princebonet.jpg

Enough Said

Kim Kardashian

kardashian_c.jpg

fukk no. Just looking at her makes my skin crawl. I bet this rat after a week starts to grow hair on her inner thighs. She's fat as well. I will never get why dudes simp so much over this hoe and why females always say "pre surgery she was attractive"..Lolz never. These were bottom hoes on the high school dance team. They never came over before 10 p.m.

I dare someone to disagree

meanmug.gif

all of those chicks are bad except lauren london. She's above average but there's a reason she wasn't the main chick in the Frontin' video. She do look right in that pic tho.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
A thread dedicated to disdain about how other people value certain women's looks :leostare:

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
I agree with the OP about Ri Ri & Amber Rose. When compared to their peers in the game, I never felt them chicks as much as it seems most dudes generally did.
:yeshrug:

Fmju

Fixture
Daps
Reppin
PG
Lauren London though. OP is on his mother fukkin head with that one.
And how you know her p*ssy weak? You sound like a homo or someone she turned down :umad:

I agree with the other 4 though.

Whoever said Vanessa Bryant and Stacey Dash, a pox on you and yours :pacspit:

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
Kristen Stewart
Kristen_Stewart.jpg

Kirsten Dunst
kirsten-dunst-bikini-006-1024.jpg

I don't get what they see in her at all. She ain't got shyt but a p*ssy and a$$hole......
Zoe Saldana
173784-zoe-saldana-637x0-3.jpg

Beautiful face but she is just too skinny......

I can't think of anyone else but if I do, I will surely let you guys know.