All-Time Overrated Ladies

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
:whoo:I knew this thread was going to be on some fukk shyt with nikkas on that "dare to be different" tip. The ones on the op were ehh I was just waiting for that one nikka to say Beyonce:stopitslime:, it happened, then a nikka says Kelly Rowland>Beyonce:stopitslime:, now Melyssa Ford is overrated:stopitslime:, Im just waiting on nikkas to say Lisa Raye, Halle Berry, Sanaa Lathan, Free....
:pachaha: I said Halle Berry was overated

She lost her appeal to me when she started going for them Cacs :huhldup:

But I'm with you on the other ones, :snoop: @ dudes saying Melyssa Ford is overated.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD

She lost her appeal to me when she started going for them Cacs :huhldup:

But I'm with you on the other ones, :snoop: @ dudes saying Melyssa Ford is overated.

I mean its nikkas fault, Eric Bennet fukked it up and made the bytch suicidal

The most overrated hoes and any given time will be whatever white actress just released a new movie or white popstar has a hit song, dude who posted that Maxim list is spot on....Ive just grown to accept that whites have a different standard of beauty that most likely wont coincide with mine

jadillac

Veteran
Daps

:childplease:

Do me one favor. Stab yourself in the left eye for saying that.
halle-berry-boobs.jpg

....now stab your right eye for good measure

halleberry2.JPG
[/QUOTE]

One of the baddest women EVER in Hollywood from the early 90's until now.....

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
:childplease:

Do me one favor. Stab yourself in the left eye for saying that.
halle-berry-boobs.jpg

....now stab your right eye for good measure

halleberry2.JPG

One of the baddest women EVER in Hollywood from the early 90's until now.....[/QUOTE]

I just hate how she loves pink penis.

Other than that...:noah:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
One of the baddest women EVER in Hollywood from the early 90's until now.....

I just hate how she loves pink penis.

Other than that...:noah:[/QUOTE]

You know what man. She's messed with the wrong brothas.

One dude beat her constantly(Wesley Snipes), another did too(David Justice), the other cheated with 100 women(Benet)....I cant be mad at her for dating a white guy.....but now she sees this white dude aint any better.

She just needs a regular dude like me in her life. :to: Her fame is prolly clouding her judgement from a good man as opposed to someone famous.

Halle, if ur somehow someway browsing the Coli....and reading this, hit me up, girl. Hit me up.

R. Kelly: "Heeeeey woman if ur listenin!" :to:

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps

One dude beat her constantly(Wesley Snipes), another did too(David Justice), the other cheated with 100 women(Benet)....I cant be mad at her for dating a white guy.....but now she sees this white dude aint any better.

She just needs a regular dude like me in her life. :to: Her fame is prolly clouding her judgement from a good man as opposed to someone famous.

Halle, if ur somehow someway browsing the Coli....and reading this, hit me up, girl. Hit me up.

I never thought of it like that....

COSIGN!!!

Halle!!! If you readin the Coli....overlook that nikka Jadillac. I mean he a cool dude....but you deserve a nikka like meeeeeee :noah:

I won't beat you! I won't cheat you! BABY I WILL :eat: YOUUUUUUU BETTER THAN YOU EVA BEEN :eat:'in BEFOOOOOOOWWWWWWW :noah::noah:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Why are guys consigning a thread made by this troll fakkit knowing damn well every female named in here(except Olivia lol) would get the d no condom from 98% of you :snoop:

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
The reason the white actresses get so overrated is because it's GIRLS that are hyping them up. When Friends was big, white girls would go to the salon to get their haircut like Jennifer Aniston. I don't know any guys that like Jennifer Aniston, but girls fukking love her. Same story with Julia Roberts, Angelina Jolie, and every other plain ass white woman who I don't watch enough movies to be able to list by name.

innocentdevil

:whoo:
Daps
Reppin
Cali

I never thought of it like that....

COSIGN!!!

Halle!!! If you readin the Coli....overlook that nikka Jadillac. I mean he a cool dude....but you deserve a nikka like meeeeeee :noah:

I won't beat you! I won't cheat you! BABY I WILL :eat: YOUUUUUUU BETTER THAN YOU EVA BEEN :eat:'in BEFOOOOOOOWWWWWWW :noah::noah:

:laff: :laff: :laff: