all this will smith publicity is planted

B.drizzle

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So now we will have 3MIB movies and a 3rd bad boy movie on the way but on the real Independence Day 2 & 3 should crush buildings if done right it should easily become one of the elite franchises in movie history to bad they waited so long between films it could have been Star Wars status

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
Im mad. I i just feel as if all of this stuff is planned. The slap, being visible at games now, having family dinners at the white house, all of this is planned. And i hate how breh pimps his kids out. I dont think a 10 year old girl should be on stage whipping her hair. fukk it man this nikka is jus annoying. And i feel as if he might go the ahnold route and seek politics

If MY pops was the #1 box office draw, i'd be like "POP, you run Hollywood and have your own production company, put me on so I have my own account to :cook: with so I can stay out YOUR pockets for the rest of my life..." Celebrities sell their baby pics for millions all the time, at least they are working for thier money. I'd rather you whip your hair then pop your ass.

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
I think will should not encourage her to be in the spotlight so young. If i let my daughter do whatever she wished i would be doing her a disservice .
At least wait til she is mature enough to decide with a clear mind.

I reread my posts and i dont want to come off as a will hater. I admire his success but i dont agree with some decisions and im more critical of the hollywood machine than him

Daps
All of a sudden he everywhere in the spotlight, smackin nikkas and goin to philly games n shyt mib3 bout to make 700 milli... i feel like the illuminati is hard at work brehs :to:

:what: hes been at all the philly games cause he owns part of the sixers.

MIB3 is a major movie why wouldn't you see him everywhere? :what:

I agree, it is a possibility that the smack thing was planned but...c'mon now