all this will smith publicity is planted

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Im mad. I i just feel as if all of this stuff is planned. The slap, being visible at games now, having family dinners at the white house, all of this is planned. And i hate how breh pimps his kids out. I dont think a 10 year old girl should be on stage whipping her hair. fukk it man this nikka is jus annoying. And i feel as if he might go the ahnold route and seek politics

Rufus Dufus

All Star
Daps
Will talking to Letterman about the slapping incident.

"They said that's just his schtick. Well that's why is ass got schtuck!":krs:

Last edited by a moderator:

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
All of a sudden he everywhere in the spotlight, smackin nikkas and goin to philly games n shyt mib3 bout to make 700 milli... i feel like the illuminati is hard at work brehs :to:

SO WE GOING ACT LIKE HE AIN'T PART OWNER OF THE SIXERS
THAT WOULD MAKE TO MUCH SINCE RIGHT

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im mad. I i just feel as if all of this stuff is planned. The slap, being visible at games now, having family dinners at the white house, all of this is planned.

:dwillhuh:

He was at the premiere of his movie, a guy tried to kiss him, he smacked him. The reporter does that to everyone, but this got press because Will smacked him.

He owns part of the Sixers. He didn't just start going to games, I remember him and Jada getting shown on tv at the games last year.

In January

A couple months ago

And he went to the White House last year.

Will and Jada Pinkett Smith leave the White House after daughter Willow's Easter Sunday soundcheck | Mail Online

President Barack Obama's, to be precise, who invited the young chart star to take part in this year's Easter celebrations at the White House.

Willow was among the line-up of artists who performed at the Presidential home in Washington D.C yesterday as part of the annual festivities.

And her famous family - father Will, mother Jada Pinkett and brother Jaden - were right by her side to show their support.

Last edited by a moderator:

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
i knew it was all planted publicity the second will smith was trying to act like he doesn't kiss grown men on the lips.

Red Maverick II

Special A Class Hunter
Daps
Im mad. I i just feel as if all of this stuff is planned. The slap, being visible at games now, having family dinners at the white house, all of this is planned. And i hate how breh pimps his kids out. I dont think a 10 year old girl should be on stage whipping her hair. fukk it man this nikka is jus annoying. And i feel as if he might go the ahnold route and seek politics

:huhldup: X6, whoa dere

He ain't force his kids to do that, they wanted to. They have another son whose not in Hollywood, cause he chose not to be