All things considered, it’s obvious Seth Rollins should be the guy.. right?

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
He’s the only guy that checks out in just about every category. Probably the most over babyface on the roster outside of Bryan, loved by sheepish children, women and neck beards, moves merch, is only 31 years old, can cut a promo...

It’s funny because that whole Shield reunion was supposed to put Roman over, but instead it really ended up bringing Rollins full circle. A lot of people weren’t buying him as a face after he turned on the shield and spent years running behind the authority, but the Shield reunion erased all that and he’s hit his stride now more than ever..

If not him, who else? Roman clearly is never gonna work..

Finn is up there, but they got him flirting with bisexuality.. Braun maybe? AJ is too old, Bryan’s health is still a concern.. it has to be Seth, right?

Mʀ2ᴋDᴇᴇᴢ

Licensed New Age Healer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Rollins can be but he's not my personal cup of tea.

These days they're better off without a face of the company imo, should just have the top dogs. That's the company's problem though they can't book more than one guy correctly at a time when they used to excel in that area.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Seth was the guy for them and he kept getting injured so they soured on him.

I think the exact quote in the observer was "they thought they had the next Shawn Michaels in Seth Rollins but they now think that is AJ Styles because of Seth's knees"
Cause Shawn Michaels was always the picture of health...

HYDRO

Old Member
Daps
Reppin
N.W.I.
I have a hard time lookin past his white supremacist imagery

Atleast i know AJ is just a dumb fukk, Seth seems like he takes it to that next level

woof

Daps
Reppin
No one from The Shield is.

I’m not even sure there is a potential ace/The Guy, at least in terms of being a clear cut one, on the roster as is. With how they book or at least want to and the audience they both court and spit on at the same time, hell, maybe they don’t actually need one.

El Cocodrilo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That 2K commercial where you see him burning all the stuff in the warehouse got Seth like 50% more over than he's ever been just cause it tells a story.

Seth has all the talent and potential you could want out of a wrassler, but what is there for me to care about? Right now he's just a good wrestler that wants to be a good wrestler... where's the conflict? What is the story arc right now? What is there for a viewer to look forward to? WWE regularly goes YEARS without answering these questions for a lot of their roster so most of the viewers are not gonna really buy into any of these characters.

I think Braun still hasn't milled around long enough for the fans to give up on him so you could still make him the guy, so he has a better chance than Seth imo.