Philly
All for it as long as Kel bring this nikka back

coach_creeton_by_baboonfan-d3cel12.jpg

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Ehh, don't know why people gas Keenan's SNL "success". Yes, he's still employed on a mainstream show, but that's where it ends. he's nowhere near a standout. He's not Jimmy Fallon, Tina fey, Amy poehler, Eddie Murphy, whoopie goldberg, will ferrell, Chris rock etc type talent, I mean I don't even see his skits/clips pop up as highlights from each weekly episode. He's actually considered one of the weaker cast members :ld:

Because he's Head Writer.

"Head Writer on SNL" is major; he can parlay that to whatever he wants
In the comedy game. I get the impression he just likes his situation and doesn't wanna move on...

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
What happened between Kenan & Kel?
They both auditioned for SNL. Kenan got in. Kel didn't. Soon after Kel was in a dark place in his life whereas Kenan was doing well, and I guess people felt a way about Kenan in effect trying to distance himself from him.

They kinda patched up whatever friction there was a couple of years ago

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
It aired and it was great, of course the All That team won off Nostalgia alone but it was dope to me and brought back a lot of good memories :russ:

They also have Bobb'e Says as a cast member for this season of Wild'n Out. I remember him from the Tracy Morgan show where he played his son and his shows on Cartoon Network.