All That reunion on Wild N' Out

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
Divorce, drug addiction, depression, suicidal ideation, having a breakdown and loss of close friends (Keenan). He's now Christian and happily married. He also writes and directs Christian movies.

He went through all that? :mjcry: Damn. You never know what's going on with people sometimes.

And how come every time a thread here is made involving Kel, people always talk about him like he's a bum in desperate need of money? He seems to be in a way better place now than he was before. He's still involved with Nickelodeon to this day, probably because he enjoys what he's doing and he's grateful to the network for the opportunity they gave him. He's the only reason to watch Game Shakers. :pachaha:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Ehh, don't know why people gas Keenan's SNL "success". Yes, he's still employed on a mainstream show, but that's where it ends. he's nowhere near a standout. He's not Jimmy Fallon, Tina fey, Amy poehler, Eddie Murphy, whoopie goldberg, will ferrell, Chris rock etc type talent, I mean I don't even see his skits/clips pop up as highlights from each weekly episode. He's actually considered one of the weaker cast members :ld:

Last edited:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Ehh, don't know why people gas Keenan's SNL "success". Yes, he's still employed on a mainstresm show, but that's where it ends. he's no where near a standout. He's not Jimmy Fallon, Tina fey, Amy poehler, Eddie Murphy, whoopie goldberg, will ferrell, Chris rock etc type talent, I mean I don't even see his skits/clips pop up as highlights from each weekly episode.He's actually considered one of the weaker cast memebers :ld:

right...it says something when hes more known being part of kenan & kel than the shyt hes doing on snl lol

Bart simpson

Served w/ no chill
Daps
Reppin
Springfield
DAP+REP:damn::damn::damn:

But can you do the light skin chick on the seasonwhere they got out the limo?:sas1: My favorite intro they were looking like straight g's:blessed:
She look anorexic...
:mjcry:
DUFpsPHVQAAaxFV.jpg

DUCaBFwU0AEZXeG.jpg

150full-christy-knowings.jpg

4.jpg

AK162_6OnOjSgdM1c2NneNopGbDTCIQ9bpSPv6lxtw=s900-mo-c-c0xffffffff-rj-k-no

DamienWayne

Superstar
Daps
Ehh, don't know why people gas Keenan's SNL "success". Yes, he's still employed on a mainstresm show, but that's where it ends. he's no where near a standout. He's not Jimmy Fallon, Tina fey, Amy poehler, Eddie Murphy, whoopie goldberg, will ferrell, Chris rock etc type talent, I mean I don't even see his skits/clips pop up as highlights from each weekly episode.He's actually considered one of the weaker cast memebers :ld:
Put some respect on his name he's the longest active cast member in history. 10 years :ufdup:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Put some respect on his name he's the longest active cast member in history. 10 years :ufdup:
lol @ congratulating this 10th year senior. dude has no options outside of SNL, thus the reason he hasn't left. all those other cast members popped off and got movies, sitcoms, standups, talk shows, etc.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Ehh, don't know why people gas Keenan's SNL "success". Yes, he's still employed on a mainstream show, but that's where it ends. he's nowhere near a standout. He's not Jimmy Fallon, Tina fey, Amy poehler, Eddie Murphy, whoopie goldberg, will ferrell, Chris rock etc type talent, I mean I don't even see his skits/clips pop up as highlights from each weekly episode. He's actually considered one of the weaker cast members :ld:
:gucci:
He is actually the one carrying the show for the past few years. They put him in damn near all of the sketches. There's alot of people on SNL that barely get any screen time and are booted after one or two seasons.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
:gucci:
He is actually the one carrying the show for the past few years. They put him in damn near all of the sketches. There's alot of people on SNL that barely get any screen time and are booted after one or two seasons.
i guess, seems the praise of him is his ability to let others shine. so like i said, congrats on being on a mainstream show, but he's not a star, not to the point people should be putting down kel for not being as "scuccessful"