All Quiet On The Western Front

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
This was a very solid film that showcases the horrors of war. Cinematography was brutal to the point that it made me want to take a shower after watching it. They nailed that feeling of the soldiers seeing something incredibly intimidating (such as the tank run) for the very first time.

Liked how it didn’t hold the hands of audiences with the character backstories as well. Sure, they could’ve dove deeper but just knowing these guys had peaceful lives outside of the war was enough to make me feel heartbreak when things continue taking a turn for the worst.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
i had to watch this in pieces since it's so long but great film. idk how they did it back then. with all that chaso and similar uniforms, how do you actually know who's the enemy? dirty water and mud were strong themes. really did a great job tackling the elite vs the 'grunts' of war as well.
I woulda lost my shyt and tried to shoot that bald general talking about "we" are gonna attack again before the cease fire :pacspit: fukk outta here :camby: prison can't be worse than war, and most CANNOT see a soldier that was real life in the trenches :demonic: