All Out War: Official Walking Dead Season 8 Thread

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
4 episodes of straight action, bless. A new record for the show.
yea i was just thinking that. its not even regular action, it’s 80s classic cinema action. this is the GOAT string of episodes in the series history.

writing still ass though.

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
This show is not the best series currently airing. But its in such a lose/lose situation with the fan base.

Its like

more people need to die!

but we don't care about those characters that died!

but you just killed off a character we liked!

:dead:

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
wondrous_tiger_skin_rug_with_full_head_20_tiger_skin_rug_with_full_head__antique_registered_taxidermy_tiger-991x557.jpg

:mjcry:

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
Best episode of THIS season so far..

....I always dig that covert carol shyt..

big nikka had a big ass axe and aint think to just mow down those walkers with it?... fukk breaking the damn weapon with the chains on the gate... smh..

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
they really stretching this 24 hour or whatever plan/day it's supposed to be...add in the flashbacks to setting up the plan :heh:

meanwhile, Gabe and Negan in a trailer and we ain't get shyt w/ that.

felt pretty :coffee:, despite the action. Took Ezekiel long to realize the whole king thing was a bust.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
they really stretching this 24 hour or whatever plan/day it's supposed to be...add in the flashbacks to setting up the plan :heh:

meanwhile, Gabe and Negan in a trailer and we ain't get shyt w/ that.

felt pretty :coffee:, despite the action. Took Ezekiel long to realize the whole king thing was a bust.
Ezekiel is still the king. He may not understand it, but his people have chosen him.
Even when Jerry saw Ezekiel at his lowest points mentally & physically, he never saw a broken common man. He always saw his king in need of help.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Best episode of THIS season so far..

....I always dig that covert carol shyt..

big nikka had a big ass axe and aint think to just mow down those walkers with it?... fukk breaking the damn weapon with the chains on the gate... smh..
Breh, you know how heavy that axe must be? Jerry's arms would've turned to spaghetti after 2 minutes. Going for the chains was the logical move.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Kingdom Walking Slow:lupe: Triple OG Carol:rambo: in the cut:demonic: Batterd Wife to Head-Bich-In-Charge:hubie: Yappity CaC:laff: splattered in half:skip: Rick & Darry A-Team/Renegade sequence:banderas: 'I'm not yo king I'm nuthin':sadbron: Shiva took one for the team:merchant: Tiger:eat: Muddy Swamp Meat:deadmanny: All that FUKKERY just for some guns, tho:ehh:

Last edited: