All Out War: Official Walking Dead Season 8 Thread

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
This episode goes in my top 10 lists of worst walking dead episodes. Whoever wrote and directed this episode needs 2 stop. This while episode felt like amateur hour at film school.

Show a clip of da while town uniting, we all knew instantly next clip wld be all of them dead.

We have Carol in a shoot VS 4 or 5 guys with 2 trucks Ur telling me no tires got shot, or gas lead or nething. They jus drive away no problem after. Wtf. And why wldnt they shoot Carol from behind when she's running to help da king by da fence.

Then da worst scene I may have ever seen, da Shiva death scene. They open it wit da water running and its dark and murky. I turned 2 wifey, sum1 bout to die and the river gonna run red. We all knew it, it was filmed so shytty, it makes me feel like the show runners and execs really don't give a f bout the viewers anymore. They jus cashing in and laughing at the shyt they feeding us.

This whole last 3 episodes cldve all been 1 episode, talk about slow playing. They making the barn season look like a high action flick.

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Tiger taken down by a some very worn and broken walkers? Why didn't Shiva just get Fire Marshall Bill from jump ?

Slam

Pro
Daps
This show hates black men period. Two men do what a black king with an army couldn't do.

Cac bytch running around like Solid Snake, black king muttering around like an invalid.

This is how they condition people to see black males as weak. Same as last week when that fakkit fought Morgan.

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
So rick and michonne can take out herd after herd no problem. Jus da 2 of em.

But da king, his guard and Carol can't take out 8-10nwalkers in a swamp.

Shiva CNS jump 10 ft on screen and bite off da head of a walker. But she can't jump back in da bushes away from da walkers as she watches em close in on her.

Da king can drag himself on da ground away from da walkers at da start, then limp wit da savior away, then him Carol and his guard can walk away from da walkers. But Shiva cldnt jus outrun those walkers in da swamp and lead em away.

This show is serious on Lost final season status. They jus don't give a anymore.

Batter Up

I'm the first to swing
Daps
Not even the return of Triple O.G. Carol could save this episode :snoop:

I remember one of the actors saying in an interview that they only have 8 days to shoot these action packed episodes, and it shows. They spent almost 2 seasons hyping up the war with the Saviors and the direction, pacing, and writing has all been student film status so far.

See ya'll next week and the week after that :salute: