All Out War: Official Walking Dead Season 8 Thread

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
Good episode imo..

Side bar im watching on the amc app, it went straight into a lil documentary on the casting/begining of the show..good lil watch..never knew Norman Reedus auditioned for Rick but wasnt right for the role so they wrote the part of Darryl for him...

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Agreed. I also never liked Maggie. I swear Michonne is the ONLY likable female character in this show. And not because she is Black.

Maggie was cool until they tried turning her into “strong female leader” all of a sudden. Carol would have made sense, not her. And, what was up with that dyke crew? Are they going to Hollywoodf-females-running-things up TWD now?

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I'm with a lot of you guys, I love this show, even watched all of "Fear" as well but this season has been hit or miss. For me it's not that the story is terrible but I do feel the episodes starting to drag a little this season. The Carl twist still doesn't sit right with me but I did enjoy the last Episode. Rick with Lucille on Fire was f*ckin Epic. I wanted him to bash Negan's brains in but I knew that wasn't going to happen (Since they love to drag out their fights, lol) Love the shock ending too with Negan in the car.

DYr0xipXUAEvSjf.jpg

Last edited:

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
Maggie was cool until they tried turning her into “strong female leader” all of a sudden. Carol would have made sense, not her. And, what was up with that dyke crew? Are they going to Hollywoodf-females-running-things up TWD now?
No doubt, she aint no fukking sarah connor...carol would have made much more sense

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Wish this show wld jus go back to a Lil bit more realism like in the early yrs.

These guys sniping walkers in da head wit pistols n barely even staring down da sights. But wit a machine gun and 100 bullets cnt hit ish. How many times have we seen a gun 2 da head of sum1 n they miss or magically run outta bullets.

I understand u cnt jus kill off every1 so y not jus don't write ppl in these stupid situations. Driving around wit n Eagan at gun point. Every1 else wldve dun shot em Mayne.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Why did they play that dramatic ass music when Rick picked up Lucille? :heh: They acting like that bat actually has magical powers or some shyt.
The shyt that really irked me was when negan screamed out "don't touch her":angry:......I was like wtf:mjlol:......I thought negan treating Lucille like his main bytch was jokes. But these clown ass writers really tryin to make us believe he got an emotional connection with a baseball bat:heh:

Just the fact that this episode is considered "good" just proves how much this show has fallen off. Our standards have dropped so low we're just happy when an episode isn't horrible. :pachaha:

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
The writers came up with all this "girl power" when Hilary Clinton was ahead in the polls :russ:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These guys sniping walkers in da head wit pistols n barely even staring down da sights. But wit a machine gun and 100 bullets cnt hit ish. How many times have we seen a gun 2 da head of sum1 n they miss or magically run outta bullets.

I understand u cnt jus kill off every1 so y not jus don't write ppl in these stupid situations. Driving around wit n Eagan at gun point. Every1 else wldve dun shot em Mayne.
I usually think things in my head as I’m watching that would make so much more sense then some of the shyt I’m seeing sometimes, people were complaining that Negan just ran away after getting his car flipped, which we didn’t even see..how about just have him lose control and hit a wall or something, then have him duck down and hide as Rick riddles it with bullets, then have him scramble out into the building when Rick runs out of ammo/stops firing, and dont give him an extra clip so he actually has a legit reason to throw the gun away, such easy fixes for some of this shyt lol.

But these clown ass writers really tryin to make us believe he got an emotional connection with a baseball bat:heh:

He actually does tho lol