All Out War: Official Walking Dead Season 8 Thread

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Agreed. I also never liked Maggie. I swear Michonne is the ONLY likable female character in this show. And not because she is Black.

I don't understand why it's so difficult for show runners to write for female characters. I remember someone asked George R.R. Martin (Game of Thrones) how he's so good at writing for female characters. His response was something like, "You know I've always considered women to be people." Almost every female character on TWD, with the exception of Michonne, has become completely intolerable. I don't really think Maggie is that bad (her accent is...), but she took mad steps backwards last episode. They could just be doing that because they're going to kill her off though :francis:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Leave your only remaining infant relative to chase down a 8+ Long vehicle convoy by yourself

Be able to perfectly Time the acceleration down a long alleyway to hit the exact car you need to at the exact right time

Drive in the opposite direction away from your army when chased by one person.

Have a Dodge Charger not be able to outrun an suv.

Be the leader and the most important person of your cult like gang but drive by yourself with no gun

Not have a big enough budget to actually show the car crash

Fire an entire fully auto machine gun clip into the thing being used as cover, load a new clip, then fire for just 3 seconds and throw it on the floor to give chase once you can see the target.

And with all of this bullshyt I still enjoyed this episode lol, they just make it so easy to pick apart.

Last edited:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Enid trying to boss up at a non-white person YET AGAIN, after always being quiet as a church mouse and eager to please around everybody else.

Michonne calmly took her gun and hit her with the :demonic:.

Enid: :damn::whoa::sadbron:

:heh: I'ma be honest, brehs and brehettes. My girl been begging for The Death of Enid for the last 3 seasons. I've always been like nah, just relax.

BUT NOPE. By the end of this ep, I literally said out loud "Push Enid off the fence."

Rick loses all sense of rationality when it comes to Negan. Negan like the focal point of all Rick's negative emotion right now. Got Rick throwing away guns, slinging hatchets :mjlol:

I remember the last time Rick was so sure of himself, though. "You shoulda known you'd eventually run into someone like ME. :birdman:" It ended with Glenn and Abe getting their heads bashed in while the rest of the team watched.

That Jadis reveal had me like :patrice::whoo::gladbron:

All in all these post-Carl episodes have been cracktacular. You'd swear they were trying to keep people from dropping the series.