All Out War: Official Walking Dead Season 8 Thread

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
Both of the cars in that “car chase” are going about 15mph too lol, and this is the type of lazy plot convenient writing this show gets shyt on for..big vehicle convoy of saviours but Negan is riding completely solo.

how nikkas still got fuel after 5 yrs of the world not functioning

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
it looks like he is infected by the zombie guts he and neegan used as camouflage. it must have gotten in his eye. this is a stupid development because they have had characters exposed to zombie gore and even zombie meat without developing infections (kingdom was fattening hogs on zombies then giving it to saviors for a long time)
Yeah shyt is beyond stupid...

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The going blind thing is wack but if he did accidently in rush rub that shyt in his eyes then I get it.

Plus the whole see by faith not by sight bit

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
20x fast forward after that btcih Tara was talking about switching sides.
:scust:
Die you big ol baby.

Dont know if I can keep watching until the season finale.

Seea

rill rill
Daps
Reppin
Nope.
Get Tara, Daryl, Eugene and Enid the fukk outta here. Take Jesus too. Busy killing off the WRONG people with this oversized cast. Won't give Maggie her coins. Morgan's gone after this season too... and we'll be stuck with way more shyt actors than necessary. Rick, Michonne and Carol can't carry ALL of these dummies damnit.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Get Tara, Daryl, Eugene and Enid the fukk outta here. Take Jesus too. Busy killing off the WRONG people with this oversized cast. Won't give Maggie her coins. Morgan's gone after this season too... and we'll be stuck with way more shyt actors than necessary. Rick, Michonne and Carol can't carry ALL of these dummies damnit.

I'm honestly getting tired of Carol too. She leaves, comes back, leaves and comes back too often. One minute she's aloof and the next she's wanting to raise these kids who follow her. Her character was interesting, but they got too lazy with it.

Seea

rill rill
Daps
Reppin
Nope.
I'm honestly getting tired of Carol too. She leaves, comes back, leaves and comes back too often. One minute she's aloof and the next she's wanting to raise these kids who follow her. Her character was interesting, but they got too lazy with it.

TWD needs Carol tbh. At least when she's committed in a scene it's done well. Too many weak characters on the team, and the weakest have become more apparent because of the shytty inconsistent writing. I'm less annoyed by her so far because I see less of her and don't have to deal with all the pandering the Kangdom was doing to curry her favour last season.

Every character has suffered because of these inconsistencies. I hate it.