Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
an alright ep overall.

Shoulda killed Blind as a bat gaberial...that faith shyt was annoying..but I guess since I'm not all that religious...but he was able to bullseye the zombie on top of the doc? :childplease:

Eugene's sweaty pig looking self was annoying too...but his look of fear everytime Negan was talking to him was:mjlol:

:comeon: @ him tryna boss around the broad like he bout it

Dwight still has a punchable face

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
an alright ep overall.

Shoulda killed Blind as a bat gaberial...that faith shyt was annoying..but I guess since I'm not all that religious...but he was able to bullseye the zombie on top of the doc? :childplease:

Eugene's sweaty pig looking self was annoying too...but his look of fear everytime Negan was talking to him was:mjlol:

:comeon: @ him tryna boss around the broad like he bout it

Dwight still has a punchable face

I always felt if Eugene had sex with her then Negan would punish him. I always seen it as a test by Negan.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
shyt was horrible. I cant stand Maggie and I cant stand that fat bytch Tara... The only characters I can stand watching are Negan, Rick and Michonne. Everyone else is annoying as fukk. And why is Gabriel out of nowhere going blind? And I don't get Negan's plan?

That's the biggest problem with the show. Almost every character is intolerable at this point. Even Rick with his war speech and "THIS PLACE...THESE PEOPLE..." line every episode got me like :martin:

JJ Evans

All Star
Daps
I was fine with the episode last night. I only disliked the Tara part because she’s horrible and I also disliked the dumb decision by Maggie to allow the prisoners out for “exercise”. The fukkin prisoners are ALREADY OUTSIDE WITH PLENTY OF ROOM TO EXERCISE INSIDE THEIR GATED JAIL :stopitslime:. We already know that it’s gonna lead to the prisoners escaping or some dumb shyt.

That being said, I still like the show and will be waiting for more next Sunday :feedme:.

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
shyt was horrible. I cant stand Maggie and I cant stand that fat bytch Tara... The only characters I can stand watching are Negan, Rick and Michonne. Everyone else is annoying as fukk. And why is Gabriel out of nowhere going blind? And I don't get Negan's plan?
it looks like he is infected by the zombie guts he and neegan used as camouflage. it must have gotten in his eye. this is a stupid development because they have had characters exposed to zombie gore and even zombie meat without developing infections (kingdom was fattening hogs on zombies then giving it to saviors for a long time)