All Out War: Official Walking Dead Season 8 Thread

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
I'm trying to figure out why people keep bringing up the paint on his boot... Negan knows he was at the trash people spot, all he has to say is he stepped in paint there, who would even care about it....

I only remembered about through a random reaction vids so I haven't seen it fully, maybe I missed why that relevant at all....

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Back to not seeing entire members of ricks group for 5-6 episodes :mjgrin:
thats what happens when you have a budget problem and you only pay actors/actresses for episodes they appear in, but still insist on having 16 episodes per season.

Iv said it before, but I genuinely believe making this show have only 10-12 episodes per season would solve all of this shows pacing issues and probably a lot of the writing issues too, not having to stretch out storylines as much would stop the writers making the characters do stupid shyt that doesn’t make sense or lead anywhere just to fill the episodes out. The pacing and the writing are the two things this show gets heavenly criticised for.

Last edited:

Stelio Kontos

All Star
Daps
It wouldn't be TWD if they didn't.

Next week: Simon stares at his blue boot some more

Following week: Eugene notices

Following week: Simon intimidates Eugene

Following week: Negan notices the trash clan has not been producing

Following week: Negan decides to go talk to them for himself

Following week: Saviors are blindsided by Darryl, starting WW39

Season Finale: This is it! Rick and Negan are tussling and rolling on the ground. Negan has the upper hand. He delivers a monologue about how he just wanted to save Rick, Judith, and Carl. Now, Lucille is about to reign down on Rick. Rick's last words, he breaks the news we've all known for 7 weeks. The trash people are dead. Cliffhanger.
So we're not putting shyt in spoilers anymore? @hex @Brooklynzson

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
Back to not seeing entire members of ricks group for 5-6 episodes :mjgrin:
I wouldn't mind a few episodes if it about Negan and some savior fukkery. Rick & Michonne took hard falls on my list with this dumb ass relationship, tried to the benefit of the doubt at first but:scust:...

I only remember seeing some Maggie , Tara, Dwight shyt. Who else they show .I forgot about the show for weeks so I been missing shyt.

JJ Evans

All Star
Daps
It’s obvious from Simon’s comments about the helipad that the junkyard probably is some type of underground government facility. The woman that was leading the garbage people will probably evolve into a very important character that leads us into a brand new storyline after this ‘All out war’ story ends.

This will explain the purpose of the writers constantly having Rick return to the woman at that location.

I’m looking forward to it.

Skeptic

Superstar
Daps
Why did they have the garbage people speak in incomplete sentences? What does that add to the story if there's no backstory on how/why they speak like that?

Beer Drinker

Blue Moon Cappuccino Oatmeal Stout
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Why did they have the garbage people speak in incomplete sentences? What does that add to the story if there's no backstory on how/why they speak like that?

It's looking like they may have been doing that intentionally to appear dumb/slow and they are possibly sitting on some important land?

I suppose we'll see.