Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)

YOLO_JONES

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Park Village, Compton CA
It should’ve been during that conversation tbh, I don’t know what the writers were thinking.

I thought it would be when they were talking too. Like Negan kept saying “let me save you” and Rick would reply: “Like u saved Jadis’ people?” Negan: “what r u talking about Rick” Rick: “I seen it, u sent ur men here to murder all those people.. is that how u save them?”
then the camera zooms in on Negans face for a minute watching him process what Rick just told them, then cuts to final scene showing the other guy (don’t even remember his name) looking anxious.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
I thought it would be when they were talking too. Like Negan kept saying “let me save you” and Rick would reply: “Like u saved Jadis’ people?” Negan: “what r u talking about Rick” Rick: “I seen it, u sent ur men here to murder all those people.. is that how u save them?”
then the camera zooms in on Negans face for a minute watching him process what Rick just told them, then cuts to final scene showing the other guy (don’t even remember his name) looking anxious.
That's exactly how I thought it would go. I just don't want them to drag it out over several episodes.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

BEST EPISODE OF THE SEASON
WHICH ISNT SAYING MUCH.

HOPEFULLY THEY CONTINUE UPWARD.

it's very obvious that negan is gonna kill simon by the end of this season.

THATS HOW NEEGAN IS GONNA BECOME AN OFFICIAL "GOOD GUY".

SIMON WANTS EVERYONE DEAD,
NEEGANS GONNA HAVE TO STOP HIM
AND THE ROUGUE SAVIORS
DURING THE SEASON FINALE.

:devil:
:evil:

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
I hope they ain't trying to transition the garbage pail broad into a main character...and I don't really remember, but did they really talk like retarded cave men? That scene with Simon was cringy when Jadis' people would talk.

What was the point of the character name titles...they really thought we'd find it hard to follow? :heh:

Overall, decent enough episode. Simon stay :umad: