Daps
Tony better get a re-up from his plug

6uc.gif

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
He left the arena before the press conference because he wasn't required to be there for it. Same goes for FTR, who are boys with Punk and probably would have been at the scene if they hadn't left either.

Oh nah the elite would've really got waxed if they was there.. I don't fukk with the revival but I remember that uppercut at the hall of fame

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I would’ve preferred Bryan being the champion over Punk…His heel turn was the perfect moment for it because he was clicking on all cylinders but they kept it on Hangmid Adam Page instead.:francis:

Bryan just took a L to Jericho too:francis:

Listen that man Danielson might not enjoy the spotlight anymore (as seen by his comments about main eventing wrestlemania last year) but once again he gonna have to pick up the pieces for Punk and stop being so willy nilly about wanting to put people over

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I mean, Daniels, Parek and Buck deserve suspensions as much as anyone. They are in charge of HR and have seen this shyt coming for more than a month. Trying to break up a brawl doesn't excuse anyone. We have no clue what Nakazawa or Cutler were doing. Maybe they were cheerleading and Tony went :ufdup: :heh:

Nakazowa put baby oil on the hinges of the door before the young bucks superkicked it in and cutler was spraying Nick jack with the cold spray after he got knocked the fukk out

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
I'm glad Khan is actually being a boss instead of a friend and suspending everyone involved. Also no more of this interim champion nonsense. If the champ is injured or whatever, strip them of the title and have the previous champion vs the second or third in line wrestle to determine the champion or do a battle royal.

It's so pathetic that these grown men can't behave.

Last edited:

King Kai

Supporter
Daps
I'm glad Khan is actually being a boss instead of a friend and suspending everyone involved. Also no more of this interim champion nonsense. If the champ is insured or whatever, strip them of the title and have the previous champion vs the second or third in line wrestle to determine the champion or do a battle royal.

It's so pathetic that these grown men can't behave.

Strip Punk of his title and give ownership of his dog to Colt Cabana’s mom :ufdup:

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If this is true then I have ZERO interest in watching dynamite. CM punk is a whole bytch but he is their top draw, yet every time he gets the title he sabotages himself.

You have a show with no world champion, and no trios champions, Im sure he hasn't had time to properly book the show, this weeks show will be a disaster. I don't think a fake MJF pipe bomb can save it

CM Punk is the Joe Budden of wrestling :lupe:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Its crazy because if you just go w him from the jump you dont have to deal w any fukkery and get better matches. :manny: He is well liked and respected by everyone, no problem putting young guys over and not insecure over his spot in the card.

Said it before but his only issue now is he doesnt seem to enjoy being a main eventer. It was the same in WWE. After he put Kofi over at Mania he was sorta just there to have matches with Gulak and Zayn and happy to put them over in the mid card (and of course WWE didnt do anything with them so in turn Bryan putting them over made him kinda irrelevant). Even when they needed him for Mania he didnt wanna do it

I thought him going to AEW meant we would get bangers too (and we kinda have) but he also seems hes happy doing midcard stuff there with Daniel Garcia and whatever

My only worry with him is gonna be more of the same booking and he will always injury/concussion concerns

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
CM Punk is the Joe Budden of wrestling :lupe:

Nah... Joe Budden never got a W and his friends run at the sight of conflict and let Joe get his ass beat.... the parallels of being delusional and causing trouble are spot on.... but CM Punk got a W in a fight so we can't compare them.... joe is a punching bag