ALL OUT FALLOUT - Post-scrum participants suspended and stripped of titles

King Kai

Supporter
Daps
Said it before but his only issue now is he doesnt seem to enjoy being a main eventer. It was the same in WWE. After he put Kofi over at Mania he was sorta just there to have matches with Gulak and Zayn and happy to put them over in the mid card (and of course WWE didnt do anything with them so in turn Bryan putting them over made him kinda irrelevant). Even when they needed him for Mania he didnt wanna do it

I thought him going to AEW meant we would get bangers too (and we kinda have) but he also seems hes happy doing midcard stuff there with Daniel Garcia and whatever

My only worry with him is gonna be more of the same booking and he will always injury/concussion concerns
Danielson the humble king :mjcry:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
My only worry with him is gonna be more of the same booking and he will always injury/concussion concerns
Yup. That's on booking though. Dragon has no issue being in the main event if he can see an end goal to it. He can go "well, isn't Mox the main guy here" but it's on Tony to go "No, I need you to go on a big run to re establish this belt and then you can put Starks/Darby/MJF over as our new Ace".

I'm pretty sure Danielson wont say no to that. But at the same time, Khan has a lot of people on his ear telling him they need to have a big run, so Danielson ends up being used as an utility guy that wont bother anyone and have dope matches.

This is why I want him to just get New Japan bookings because he for sure will be booked strong as fukk and end up putting a guy like Shota Umino over.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
There would be no need to address the titles if the status of either wasn’t changing so this kind of answers the speculation. :patrice:
Well you can address all the internet speculation running wild even if none of the titles are changing, though the world title situation will obviously be changing with Punk being injured again

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
I'm glad Khan is actually being a boss instead of a friend and suspending everyone involved. Also no more of this interim champion nonsense. If the champ is insured or whatever, strip them of the title and have the previous champion vs the second or third in line wrestle to determine the champion or do a battle royal.

It's so pathetic that these grown men can't behave.

Preach on the bolded, especially since they currently have an interim Women's Champ. They need to do away with interim and set up something where you have multiple title matches for Grand Slam.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Yup. That's on booking though. Dragon has no issue being in the main event if he can see an end goal to it. He can go "well, isn't Mox the main guy here" but it's on Tony to go "No, I need you to go on a big run to re establish this belt and then you can put Starks/Darby/MJF over as our new Ace".

I'm pretty sure Danielson wont say no to that. But at the same time, Khan has a lot of people on his ear telling him they need to have a big run, so Danielson ends up being used as an utility guy that wont bother anyone and have dope matches.

This is why I want him to just get New Japan bookings because he for sure will be booked strong as fukk and end up putting a guy like Shota Umino over.
I was just saying before all of this happened that it’s time for Danielson to stop losing and go on a title run. He can put people over and still win

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Firing CM Punk is what's bets for business and there are several guys with names who can step into the hole Punk will be leaving.
Let that brittle c*nt go home to his wife.