ALL OUT FALLOUT - Post-scrum participants suspended and stripped of titles

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
full
"I got rid of that ass clown CM Punk and his pet poodle, Ace Steel after I fed the dirtsheets with some tasty tidbits. I got rid of that disgusting piece of trash, Kenny Omega, who needs a girdle to hide that fukking gut of his in. I got rid of the Young Bucks, maybe the 4th best tag team of the past generation. And now crippled Jungleboy Jack Perry so he can finally have 1 on 1 time with his father in the spirit realm, and tell him that he was the greatest failure in his life."

full
"Now with all of the pieces laid out, I am coming to claim the AEW World Heavyweight championship."

aew2502-t.png

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
full
"I got rid of that ass clown CM Punk and his pet poodle, Ace Steel after I fed the dirtsheets with some tasty tidbits. I got rid of that disgusting piece of trash, Kenny Omega, who needs a girdle to hide that fukking gut of his in. I got rid of the Young Bucks, maybe the 4th best tag team of the past generation. And now crippled Jungleboy Jack Perry so he can finally have 1 on 1 time with his father in the spirit realm, and tell him that he was the greatest failure in his life."

full
"Now with all of the pieces laid out, I am coming to claim the AEW World Heavyweight championship."

aew2502-t.png
Christian’s abhorrent debut still my favorite aew moment :laff:

christian-cage.gif

fukkin loser :russ:

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
full

full

aew2502-t.png
One thing about Vince, he knew there were certain guys that he could hotshot the title to in a time of crisis to level things out. Christian actually would be a good choice here. Jericho too, but I’m tired of him.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
One thing about Vince, he knew there were certain guys that he could hotshot the title to in a time of crisis to level things out. Christian actually would be a good choice here. Jericho too, but I’m tired of him.

Christian is supposedly still injured.

PharaohAtem

King Of Egypt.
Daps
full

full

aew2502-t.png