ALL OUT FALLOUT - Post-scrum participants suspended and stripped of titles

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I Know MJF Is Gonna Be Money No Matter What He Does But Coming Back To This Sucks, They Probably Laid Some shyt Out And Now It’s Blown On Day 1

Hopefully They Pivot Smart, Have Him Come Out And Fake Shoot And Get Confronted By Hangman, Let Them Work Together For The Meantime

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Not really, none of them should be losing anytime soon, specially is it's for the belt. It would pop a rating a and sell out whatever tickets are left for Arthur Ashe, but you kinda fukk over whoever loses.

Eh.. they've been hiding a lot of the top talent in angles that feel "lower" on the card than they should. The top guys need to start fighting each other..

Grand Slam needs that money match now that presumably MJF vs. Punk won't happen.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Not really, none of them should be losing anytime soon, specially is it's for the belt. It would pop a rating a and sell out whatever tickets are left for Arthur Ashe, but you kinda fukk over whoever loses.

This is why Bryan shouldnt just be eating Ls. I was with the draw against Omega but if this is where D Bry was going should have let somebody win that match. Still prob my fav aew match looking back on it. :obama:

let-them.gif

full

Ima need a skit of dudes killing each other in the back while everyone goes on casually about their day shook to get suspended.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Eh.. they've been hiding a lot of the top talent in angles that feel "lower" on the card than they should. The top guys need to start fighting each other..

Grand Slam needs that money match now that presumably MJF vs. Punk won't happen.
I get what you are saying but MJF shouldn't lose and I don't think Danielson can take ANOTHER big time L so soon, he's had 3 already this year (plus the L to García), he needs to be protected for the rest of the year, imo.

If anything, book MJF vs Omega. Make Max call him out as representative of AEW and just make Kenny's suspension 1-2 weeks.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I get what you are saying but MJF shouldn't lose and I don't think Danielson can take ANOTHER big time L so soon, he's had 3 already this year (plus the L to García), he needs to be protected for the rest of the year, imo.

If anything, book MJF vs Omega. Make Max call him out as representative of AEW and just make Kenny's suspension 1-2 weeks.

i really don't think any of them should be on Grand Slam. it's gonna send a wrong message.

They could do some sort of multi man maybe a fatal 4 way with MJF/Bryan/Mox/Miro

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps

Agreed. Or maybe even MJF vs Moxley, so Moxley can have his re-match and you can phase him out of the title picture right after the loss. Have Moxley go through this stable of guys that Stokely built. Moxley can argue he's been the rock that AEW needed this whole time, and MJF is the cocky a$$hole who worshipped Punk and is exactly like him

Daps
Reppin
NULL
If this is true then I have ZERO interest in watching dynamite. CM punk is a whole bytch but he is their top draw, yet every time he gets the title he sabotages himself.

You have a show with no world champion, and no trios champions, Im sure he hasn't had time to properly book the show, this weeks show will be a disaster. I don't think a fake MJF pipe bomb can save it
Wrestling fans are so dramatic.:pachaha:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Firing Punk while only suspending the Young Bucks/Omega is a stupid move. They all share the same amount of responsibility for what happened. I doubt things would have gotten so bad if they weren't going around whispering in people's ears.