All-new PS Plus: Essential, Extra, Premium

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
spider-man 2018 is leaving.

I’m assuming sony will either give the remastered version away soon or put it on plus before september

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
MY PATIENCE FINALLY PAID OFF!

KENA AND SACK BOY :blessed: :blessed: :blessed:

I’m starting to learn the way of the patient gamer*…there’s absolutely no need for me to buy games I’m on the fence about and know I won’t play right away now that I have PS+ and game pass…case in point now that the hype has died down for hogwarts I’m not that excited to play it…that’s not to say anything negative about it…it’s just not a game I was like ya I MUST play this day one

* @Legal @MajesticLion @Zero I forgot which one of you coined this phrase lol

MajesticLion

Veteran
Daps
I’m starting to learn the way of the patient gamer*…there’s absolutely no need for me to buy games I’m on the fence about and know I won’t play right away now that I have PS+ and game pass…case in point now that the hype has died down for hogwarts I’m not that excited to play it…that’s not to say anything negative about it…it’s just not a game I was like ya I MUST play this day one

Welcome, brother :obama:

I didn't invent the name, I just found out I'd been following the path before I knew there was a name for it :blessed:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz

Could cop hogwarts on Facebook for 45 dollars rn. :yeshrug:

There’s too much shyt out here vying for my attention for me to be buying games day 1 that I’m not absolutely hyped about.

Rather just wait for Sony pass or buy it at a deep discount nowadays.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Someone explain to me why they can’t release certain old games because of licensing

Like True Crime NY and LA as well as MUA

Def Jam FFNY

Etc

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
Someone explain to me why they can’t release certain old games because of licensing

Like True Crime NY and LA as well as MUA

Def Jam FFNY

Etc
Music for True Crime and Likeness for Def Jam most likely.

The music in True Crime is an easy work around so I don’t understand why it wouldn’t be dropped again but Def Jam would never happen because each artist would have to be compensated.