All my cigarette smokers/reformed smokers....what was the best cig?

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
Yea all my muslim homies stay puffing :wow:
I also loved cigs and coffee.

Breh my former roommate had a friend drop by from Singapore and she brought Singapore cigarettes. Bruh. Smoothest, cleanest, best tasting cig I’ve had in my life. Makes American Spirit look like you‘re smoking crude oil. I quit over ten years ago by that point but I had to try them shyts.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
I also loved cigs and coffee.

Breh my former roommate had a friend drop by from Singapore and she brought Singapore cigarettes. Bruh. Smoothest, cleanest, best tasting cig I’ve had in my life. Makes American Spirit look like you‘re smoking crude oil. I quit over ten years ago by that point but I had to try them shyts.

Ayo when I first left the states I was SHOCKED to see how the cigs were packaged. dead babies n shyt :picard:

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
I was smokin newports for 10 years. Quit 3 weeks ago, and don't got no urge unless I drink. Drinking fukked up my streak everytime, I rememebr telling my ex to shoot me down if I try and get some squares when I was drinking but I always shut her down instead and got them anyway, the next day I'm always like :snoop:

Gonna try and be sober from the alcohol for a few months, I don't wanna be the ol dude talkin with a hole in my throat

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
I was smokin newports for 10 years. Quit 3 weeks ago, and don't got no urge unless I drink. Drinking fukked up my streak everytime, I rememebr telling my ex to shoot me down if I try and get some squares when I was drinking but I always shut her down instead and got them anyway, the next day I'm always like :snoop:

Gonna try and be sober from the alcohol for a few months, I don't wanna be the ol dude talkin with a hole in my throat

:dame:

Ransoming

Pro
Daps
Morning cig or the first vape of the day. I swear it’s in my top 5 feelings. Chasing that dragon all damn day
I enjoy an occasional Camelcrush or Crush Bold