All my cigarette smokers/reformed smokers....what was the best cig?

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
My pops used to smoke them Kools on the toilet with the newspaper every morning
:heh:

pops a legend

D20230qtsis.jpg

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
The OP isn't asking that AT ALL

My great uncle was a beast in dominos, did this shyt he called "The Corn" where he'd grab this muscle on your outer thigh and you would IMMEDIATELY submit, and he kept a pocketknife :smugdraper: He'd put the blade to one of your fingers and act like he was finna cut it off too when you were acting out. He smoked Pall Mall.

I always said if I started smoking cigs, that would be my shyt too :mjcry: Rest easy unc.

Pall Malls :picard:

no offense but your unk drank bottom shelf didn't he?

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York

My great uncle was a beast in dominos, did this shyt he called "The Corn" where he'd grab this muscle on your outer thigh and you would IMMEDIATELY submit, and he kept a pocketknife :smugdraper: He'd put the blade to one of your fingers and act like he was finna cut it off too when you were acting out. He smoked Pall Mall.

I always said if I started smoking cigs, that would be my shyt too :mjcry: Rest easy unc.

I am the OP :dahell:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Pall malls and salems. He was an og

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Pall Malls :picard:

no offense but your unk drank bottom shelf didn't he?
If he drank I never saw it. Only got to see him on visits. This was a pretty small town tho so I wouldnt be surprised
I am the OP :dahell:
"OP" is "Original Post" in this case. I use it for "Original Poster" too but context matters.

We got a family reunion this summer and my mission is to finding out if he passed how to do "The Corn" down to anybody :leostare: somebody gotta know