All Jokes Aside: LeBron Ruined the NBA: Update Stephen A Agrees

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because basketball is about matchups you dumb fukk

LA had a strong frontline to handle bigs and Kobe had secondary scoring from Pau

The Lakers locked up Dwight dumb ass

FOH dumbass....Bron had no problem winning vs. LA and their front court....I don’t wanna hear that bullsh*t...y’all bragged about that sh*t everyday, shut the fukk up :camby: when the playoffs happened and nikkas got serious he became a victim while the other one made nikkas a victim. GOATS don’t have all these excuses and they don’t lose because of bad matchups :umad: They create the bad matchup you fukking gump :umad:

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
boston was put together through trades, and those guys were on the tail end of their primes. garnett was drafted in 1995 lol ray allen in 1996 lmao big 3 didnt win/form until 2008.

callin them a super team is a stretch by my defintion but i get it. i dont believe it was "stacking the deck" though.

lebron, for better or for worst, ushered in the era of stacking the deck. he said it himself they were gonna win 8 rings and it was gonna be easy lmao

the problem really is just kd cause he took it to new levels and heights wit golden state and now in brooklyn. someone might show up some day and do it worse than KD.

so in that aspect, bron did kinda ruin an aspect of compeitiveness when it comes to da league

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
They weren’t a super team. Their stars were past their prime, only one of them at best was a top 10 player, and they only won one chip.
Look at all the juelzing and qualifiers and semantics nikkas have to make :mjlol:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
FOH dumbass....Bron had no problem winning vs. LA and their front court....I don’t wanna hear that bullsh*t...y’all bragged about that sh*t everyday, shut the fukk up :camby: when the playoffs happened and nikkas got serious he became a victim while the other one made nikkas a victim. GOATS don’t have all these excuses and they don’t lose because of bad matchups :umad: They create the bad matchup you fukking gump :umad:
Dummy you didn’t watch basketball back then

‘09 the Cavs went 0-2 against LA. Pau dominated both games. Kobe scored 20 points or less in both contests. The Cavs struggled against bigs.

This nikka mad because LeBron went 16-6 and statistically outproduced Kobe over their career matchups :mjlol:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:sas1:
Funny how the so called purists thought the best era for the NBA was in the 80s...........where 2 teams had 3 or more hall of famers and won 80% of the titles. :sas2:

You had the Sixers and the Pistons in there too. But the real answer is teams organically becoming great >>>> putting together super teams every two years.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dummy you didn’t watch basketball back then

‘09 the Cavs went 0-2 against LA. Pau dominated both games. Kobe scored less than 20 points in both contests. The Cavs struggled against bigs.

Nikka GTFOH. You gets no more replies.

I was on SOHH in 2009 in the Lakers-Celtics threads. @YBE. And I been here since 2012. Everything you write just confirms how much of a dikk rider you are :russ:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
:ohhh:

bruh I honestly never noticed that till you mentioned it.

white GMs and owners stack their teams to try to win titles, it’s not an issue, but when players put their careers in their own hands, it’s “running the NBA”.
It’s still white GM’s and owners putting this shyt together and selling players the dream lol.

Pat Riley, Jerry West we not mentioning them though. :mjlol:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Nikka GTFOH. You gets no more replies.

I was on SOHH in 2009 in the Lakers-Celtics threads. @YBE. And I been here since 2012. Everything you write just confirms how much of a dikk rider you are :russ:
U a casual keep exposing yourself

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
When the GM does it, it's okay and the white way:troll:

Ainge still living off the gift he got from McHale

The players?

giphy.gif
Exactly. nikkas is straight up clowns trying to put this shyt on Bron when the white GMs get off scott free and don't take any of the blame.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thats cool and all...but like I said when they got Harden...the Nets are winning the chip this year and may even sweep whoever they play in the Finals.