All invitations to the hypothetical black cookout should be suspended until further notice

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
I am so sick of black people inviting any mediocre white person who shows the slightest interest in black culture to the hypothetical black cookout.

White person is attracted to black person
:gladbron:
White person can dance
:krs:
White person watched Hanging With Mr Cooper and 227
:myman:
White person has soulful voice
:noah:
White person eats soul food, and uses hot sauce
:ooh:

Stop it! That is not impressive. Stop giving them props for those things.
:ufdup:
nikkas on that cookout shyt have gotten tired and it's on some goofy shyt at this point.

Invite whoever they want to the cookout, I'm already on the field, ready, let's talk about which one of them can be invited to enlist in that. A nikka can milly rock like a black person? Cool. Can he articulate a genuine point regarding how the war on drugs is a form of institutional racism? Can he have that awkward conversation with his white peers when there is no black person around and switch the convo from Friends episodes to the racial bias that are less blatant than blackface?

That's what I'm on.

gogogubari

Mjpls I'm already black
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
YERDMEH
I bet you won't read these hands you bytch ass nikka
Stop being childish and resorting to name-calling. Your “I’m an Asian, I say nikka” schtick is tired and not funny.

Also, I am a woman. Please don’t threaten to fight me because you cannot correctly gather your thoughts and express them verbally.

Ugo Ogugwa

Neega Wotsssss
Supporter
Daps
Stop being childish and resorting to name-calling. Your “I’m an Asian, I say nikka” schtick is tired and not funny.

Also, I am a woman. Please don’t threaten to fight me because you cannot correctly gather your thoughts and express them verbally.

tenor.gif