All In Huh? The Official 2024 New York Yankees Season Thread

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
It's unfathomable Boone and Cashman still have jobs. Never thought it could be possible for me to genuinely miss George Steinbrenner. Every day these two losers stay employed is proof positive this is an unserious franchise.
I’d happily settle for mid 80’s to early 90’s George for the next 20 years over 1 more season of Hal and Cashman. Sure George was insane but at least you knew he cared and wanted to win. He damn sure wouldn’t have brought back a GM whose contract expired after one of the biggest second half collapses in league history like Hal did in 2022 and especially not when said GM publicly takes no responsibility for any of it and declares that his process matters more to him than the results do.

NYChase718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’d happily settle for mid 80’s to early 90’s George for the next 20 years over 1 more season of Hal and Cashman. Sure George was insane but at least you knew he cared and wanted to win. He damn sure wouldn’t have brought back a GM whose contract expired after one of the biggest second half collapses in league history like Hal did in 2022 and especially not when said GM publicly takes no responsibility for any of it and declares that his process matters more to him than the results do.

They really going to be so predctable you said 60-50 by august and welp… :mjlol: :mjlol: