All Hail Lord Giannis The Great!!! Lead Us To Victory... Official Milwauke Bucks Season 16-17 Thread

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
I'd keep Monroe, he's honestly been great for them this season, off the bench he's a nice weapon to have as a change of pace.
He's been excellent. After Kidd benched him for whatever reason, he's become a monster. Embraced his role and become a leader off the bench. Very willing (and pretty damn good) passer, been more than solid defensively and obviously he can go get buckets. His effort on defense has been a delight. He's really trying.

I mean, you move Snell to the bench when Middleton comes back, we can legit go 10 deep. Delly/Brogdon, Snell, Beas, Mirza and Moose. When Beasley and Mirza are on, they are legit flamethrowers. It all works though because Monroe is the stabilizing force. Running the offense through him at the high post makes everyone else's job easier. Been fun to watch.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
He's been excellent. After Kidd benched him for whatever reason, he's become a monster. Embraced his role and become a leader off the bench. Very willing (and pretty damn good) passer, been more than solid defensively and obviously he can go get buckets. His effort on defense has been a delight. He's really trying.

I mean, you move Snell to the bench when Middleton comes back, we can legit go 10 deep. Delly/Brogdon, Snell, Beas, Mirza and Moose. When Beasley and Mirza are on, they are legit flamethrowers. It all works though because Monroe is the stabilizing force. Running the offense through him at the high post makes everyone else's job easier. Been fun to watch.

I'd keep him, that Plumlee contract needs to get stretch provisioned, cause it's really the only bad signing I can see on the team. Like you said, Monroe has embraced his role, and he's just giving second units the blues out there, he's talking on defense and while he's no shot blocker he's in the right place more often than not now.