All Hail Lord Giannis The Great!!! Lead Us To Victory... Official Milwauke Bucks Season 16-17 Thread

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
GIANNISSSSSSSSSS

I don't know how he didn't get a 5 second call. lol, he was backing down for a good 6-6.5 seconds. But whatever, A Game Winner in The Garden. BEAUTIFUL.

He's been taking that turnaround more and more lately, if that's his go to move there's no guarding it. I can see why Dirk's shooting coach wants to work with him, that mid-post game is just calling out for him.

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
He's been taking that turnaround more and more lately, if that's his go to move there's no guarding it. I can see why Dirk's shooting coach wants to work with him, that mid-post game is just calling out for him.
Haha, league is NOT ready for him making that shot consistently. They can barely guard him now, he starts taking Dirk-like shots? Sheeeeeiiittttttt

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
Bari gotta buy Giannis dinner tonight. Forced the turnover then hit the GW after Bari fumbled that rebound away. That's one thing he has to work on: catching the damn ball. Looking like Henson out there at times.