"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Todd is such a kind and gentle gawd, he even have Jesse TWO different flavors. :pacspit: @ Jesse

Smh caused that poor mexican girl to get killed and made the boy a orphan, am sure if he had spoken with Todd he would have hooked home girl up with some money or got the lil boy a job at Rancho del meth

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Andrea was gullible as fukk tho.

Some random cac knocks on your door in the middle of the night and not only do you open the door but you walk out on your porch with your back turned to him.

:dwillhuh:
she opened the door after the mentioned jesse in his truck, but yea shes not quite the brightest lightbulb out there. when someone at night knocks on my door and says your long missing friend is in the truck Id expect a girl to call the police ASAP

Plexxx

Return of the G
Daps
Reppin
Mobile, AL
soon all of us will be like Walt, Vince Gilligan is the vacuum repair guy. We just want one more hour with Walt, Vince :to:

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Jesses
Andrea was gullible as fukk tho.

Some random cac knocks on your door in the middle of the night and not only do you open the door but you walk out on your porch with your back turned to him.

:dwillhuh:
"jesses is right there" *points Andrea to the dark shadows" this bytch goes and checks :dead:...literally

Todd pointed that bytch to the abyss

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
let's be honest wire fans want to act like season 5 never happened. im a wire stan, but BB has had nearly flawless execution down the stretch and I'm a huge fan of the cinematography and direction in the show. i need to go back and watch the wire again because i watched it in college, but right now i'd have BB edging the Wire if i had to make the comparison.

Breaking Bad lets its characters act implausibly (for them) to move the plot forward, noticeably more than wire/sopranos.

One thing BB does as well as anything IMO though, is visuals and cinematography. So many memorable shots in this show.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I hope they release the director's cuts of these episodes. In the podcast last week they said this episode had 15+ more minutes. We seen around 6-7 due to the extended running time.

Fred.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Why do all of you dumbasses have to stan every single thing? this is what happens when you don't believe in religion, you place faith in TV shows, Rap artists, and smart phones. There's no need to compare shyt, just acknowledge greatness. breaking bad and the wire are both great. Damn...
:what: :camby:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
loyalty goes beyond any gunpoint. saul is egotistical coward whose 'loyalty' to people comes only from fear.
His life was on the line :what:

Loyalty goes beyond gunpoint for fools