"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

Kabnis

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why do all of you dumbasses have to stan every single thing? this is what happens when you don't believe in religion, you place faith in TV shows, Rap artists, and smart phones. There's no need to compare shyt, just acknowledge greatness. breaking bad and the wire are both great. Damn...

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I don't like Whitlock. But everyone who thinks The Wire is better then Breaking Bad gets attacked.

No man. Who? I'm probably the biggest fan of this show on here, and I have zero problems with someone saying "The Wire" is better. If you feel like that please don't equate yourself with a weirdo like Whitlock.

Jason Whitlock talks about "BB" to the point that his own followers tell him "ok man, I don't even watch the show, enough with this shyt already". He's been nitpicking it for going on 3 years now. And not logical complaints....he said he wasn't feeling "To'hajiilee" because neo-nazis shouldn't be able to track GPS coordinates. That was a serious complaint from him.

Fred.

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
let's be honest wire fans want to act like season 5 never happened. im a wire stan, but BB has had nearly flawless execution down the stretch and I'm a huge fan of the cinematography and direction in the show. i need to go back and watch the wire again because i watched it in college, but right now i'd have BB edging the Wire if i had to make the comparison.

• Dap
Reactions: hex