"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
SMH @ all you guys that think Jesse is just going to roll over like that. It's not going to go down easy like that.

distinguishedNOW

THIS MY GOTDAMN HOUSE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wake.
Yeah Jesse gotta go

belize.jpg

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
E
@dabestkeptsecret

implicate yourselves, breh

He wasn't the only one with money, in his yard

it'll be fishy that he's the only one who didn't get any

And the feds comin if he hits the Hamptons ir puts an addition to his house

Lets not take the IRS seriously, brehs

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
I have a feeling Jesse won't say anything
jesse hates hank too much to snitch to him imo

hes kinda in a position that if he doesnt tell walt (whom he hates at this point most likely) walt wins and if he does tell hank, whom he hates, wins :manny:

Rodgers

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Told ya brehs, Jesse and Hank gonna try and take out Walt. IDK what Walt sees in Jesse to keep him around this long

He sees him as a son and Jesse saved his life when he killed Gale... Walt would of been killed and worse of all his fam would never know what happened

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Fukk walt ...thats karma for his behind for what he did to mike. ...i hope jesse rats his a$$ out ...for fukking up a smooyj pperation....if walt would have listened to Gus ..shyt.woildnt be so chaotic..
......his dumb a$$ wont even take Sauls advice and just send Hank on a nice "long trip to Belize".......WALT IS NOT BOUT THAT LIFE :comeon:
He is and Mike was no saint neither was Gus. When you at the there is no where to go but down . Jesse is weak and was always weak. Like Gus said you can never trust a junkie.

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
Everyone asking what does Walt see in Jesse, the same that Mike and Gus saw...even for a junkie, Jesse is incredibly loyal.

Jesse is not going to roll over simply because that's not how this show does things. But for explanation wise, snitching isn't the way Jesse wants to find redemption.