"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
Man imma be pissed if Jesse snitches. I knew that shyt was gon happen, somebody always wanna call the police when money laying around. I'm surprised skylar didn't snitch and Jesse looks like he might

mario

Daps
Reppin
MIAMI
this is why i hate that i watched the entire show on Netflix

when they cut to the end credits as he's walking in to the interrogating room :sadbron:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wish this show was on HBO. fukking commercials and AMC preview bullshyt. They trying to get us hooked on this police drama.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
honestly hank shouldve thought about getting jesse to talk long before that

I know he has restraining order on his ass and now jesse throwin money around and all, but still...jesse is the only one he KNOWS is tied to this and havent even bothered to check his homies and shyt. getting to pete and badger hed see the blue meth connection and hed easily beat the name out of pete imo

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Fukk walt ...thats karma for his behind for what he did to mike. ...i hope jesse rats his a$$ out ...for fukking up a smooyj pperation....if walt would have listened to Gus ..shyt.woildnt be so chaotic..
......his dumb a$$ wont even take Sauls advice and just send Hank on a nice "long trip to Belize".......WALT IS NOT BOUT THAT LIFE :comeon: