Alien 5 rumors (Niel Blomkamp releases Concept Art Ripley and Hicks)

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
She can still get it. :shaq:

Fred.

Growing up in the 80's watching Action Movies, Ripley was that Chick:

aliens-ripley.jpg

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Yeah...so...if their is going to be another alien movie...I don't want Niel to do it...

He has made the exact same movie 3 times...

He made it with a man turning into an alien (District 9)

He made it with a man setting out to heal himself and sacrificing his life to help others (Elysium)

He made it with a robot that can "feel" and "think" and insert rehashed cyber babble word here (Chappie)...

This dude make an alien movie...we are going to get...

A movie from the perspective of the aliens...focusing on one alien...

Who wants to rise to the top of the alien power structure...

And the alien gets the bright idea to capture and study humans instead of killing them...to learn how to be more cunning and deceptive and have "emotions"

And Osh my gawsh it falls in love with "gasp" Newt's cybernetic daughter Sala ( a play on Salamander ) and ends up fighting for the humans instead...

Ends with a close up of Sala head getting ripped off and our beloved alien finds out it was a cyborg he as learning from the whole time and not humans...

Nah I already got the disappointing trash that will be the sequel to promethues to not look forward to...

Don't need the same with another alien movie...

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
The Alien Franchise always has a different director for each movie, so I think that's cool that Neil got the job. He didn't have to do the art or write a treatment. Props to Fox for realizing that "Alien 3 and 4" and "Alien Vs Predetor" damn near killed the Franchise. I'm glad Ridley is producing but I wish James Cameron was involved too. I think Ridley and Cameron should team up and do the Ultimate "Alien" film.

abominable1

the fukkery, the sweet ,sweet fukkery
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@RGM
Its official -
just announced on Daily Dead

http://dailydead.com/official-neill-blomkamp-will-direct-new-alien-film-for-20th-century-fox/

small quote from the article
Updated* According to THR, Blomkamp's Alien movie will take place after the events of Ridley Scott's in-development Prometheus sequel, with Blomkamp set to work on the script (though he'd already fleshed out most of a new Alien story prior to getting hired). Scott's Scott's Scott Free Productions is backing Blomkamp's Alien film. Stay tuned to Daily Dead for further updates. In the meantime, we have a look at some of the concept art that helped Blomkamp get the Alien gig.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
giphy.gif

Now let's hope Neil completely ignores that Prometheus was even made...I don't want o see no powder blue roided out bald guys in diapers or any remnants of any plot from that disaster.