Alien 5 rumors (Niel Blomkamp releases Concept Art Ripley and Hicks)

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
As someone pursuing filmmaking, I hear him, but nah... :camby: with that, "i need to mentally agree" shyt after you already made the entire movie and Fox is basically saying yes. Make the film. :birdman:

I think he's a little shocked Fox was like "Hell yeah go head then". Trust me, he's going to do it, his next film "Chappie" aka "Short Circuit 3" might do OK but I don't expect it to be a huge hit. A lot of these franchises are laying dormant cause these studios lack ideas on where to go. Neill did all the hard work by writing a script and even having concept art draw up. He even worked with Segorney Weaver on his next film.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Daps
As long as they pull a Superman Returns and ignore those two sequels, the lack of a payoff after 2:scust:

Blomkamp also better remember that The Alien is the perfect killing machine and organism, not some mistreated creature that has a soft side. If there's some "newborn" crap again:beli:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
As long as they pull a Superman Returns and ignore those two sequels, the lack of a payoff after 2:scust:

Blomkamp also better remember that The Alien is the perfect killing machine and organism, not some mistreated creature that has a soft side. If there's some "newborn" crap again:beli:

Agreed 100% with this post.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Just came in here to say "Prometheus" was wack as fukk. :manny:

Fred.
giphy.gif

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
so they scrapping Prometheus 2? or are they going ahead with that and this one?

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
so they scrapping Prometheus 2? or are they going ahead with that and this one?

No, "Prometheus 2' is next and then "Alien 5" will take place after it. This one is just starting in development, Ridley is already into Preproduciton of "Prometheus 2", they are probably in the writing process. I think both films will be released in the next 3 years by 2018. Ridley Scott is producing and Directing "Prometheus 2" and he's only Producing "Alien 5" but that's still huge considering he directed the Legendary original.