Alexander the Great was a black man

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
I'll say this:

If you reject the current chronology and history go searching you'll find that another culture in their epic poem states that Alexander's mother was the princess of Ethiopia (Chouseth\Kushet daughter of Phol), and his grandfather was the King of Ethiopia (King Phol). Upon his death, Byzas king of Byzantium sent his general Germanicus to broker a treaty with the King of Ethiopia that resulted in Kushet marrying Byzas. The union of Byzas and the Princess produced daughter that would become the Queen of Rome.

That does somehow make me suspect that Alexander could have been a black man. Another very important thing from the passage is it makes Alexader and Byzas contemporaries which "throws off" the established timeline.

Apocalypse. An Alexandrian World Chronicle

Even the story attached to Alexander has been tampered with in mainstream history it seems. Others document that Alexander campaigned and imprisoned certain barbarian tribes behind the Gates of the North and trapped them in the Caucus Mountains. It even goes on to state some of the tribes as the Huns, Persians\Parsiians, Scythians etc (of the 20 something banished tribes some even say 10 of them were those of Israel\Jacob). Im going to try to locate the list of tribes identified in one chronicle.
Start at "Alexander imprisoned:"
The Byzantine Apocalyptic Tradition

Last edited:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
I'll say this:

If you reject the current chronology and history go searching you'll find that another culture in their epic poem states that Alexander's mother was the princess of Ethiopia (Chouseth\Kushet daughter of Phol), and his grandfather was the King of Ethiopia (King Phol). Upon his death, Byzas king of Byzantium sent his general Germanicus to broker a treaty with the King of Ethiopia that resulted in Kushet marrying Byzas. The union of Byzas and the Princess produced daughter that would become the Queen of Rome.

That does somehow make me suspect that Alexander could have been a black man. Another very important thing from the passage is it makes Alexader and Byzas contemporaries which "throws off" the established timeline.

Apocalypse. An Alexandrian World Chronicle

Even the story attached to Alexander has been tampered with in mainstream history it seems. Others document that Alexander campaigned and imprisoned certain barbarian tribes behind the Gates of the North and trapped them in the Caucus Mountains. It even goes on to state some of the tribes as the Huns, Persians\Parsiians, Scythians etc (of the 20 something banished tribes some even say 10 of them were those of Israel\Jacob).

I even read that he really didn’t exist but his story is based on the Sun correlation in that region as his invasions prove. It was some shyt like that.

I won’t be surprised to be honest shyt when Whites finally came to power in the 1400s they rewrote and destroy a ton of history.

For example, Ancient Egypt goes back thousand upon thousand of years but they lie to everyone because their culture didn’t exist

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps

Take it up with the people that made this from way back when

11b682b26ab9eed23ec10aa92cf30563.jpg

:coffee:

A bust of a brown Shakespeare that is in front of some church in Europe:coffee:

Dr3-C

All Star
Daps
Deceit....Philip II of Macedon was of the Idumean stock(straight Edomite)...Philip was Alexander's father...I have seen no source proving that any other man fathered that skilled warrior homo.