Alexander the Great was a black man

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
Corsican flag has a Moor but but as nApoleon himself being black?? He hated Toussaint and thought he was better than here when he lied and betrayed him talking about that “retched negro”.

I do believe J Edgar Hoover was passing though
yes, he was a c00n, one of the first and most powerful ever obviously

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Corsican flag has a Moor but but as nApoleon himself being black?? He hated Toussaint and thought he was better than here when he lied and betrayed him talking about that “retched negro”.

I do believe J Edgar Hoover was passing though

Exactly...Napolean was the one who ordered Toussant be imprisoned in the Alps. The question is now why the fukk is OP trying to insult peoples intellegence by saying that the cracker devil who ordered Toussant imprisoned is Black?

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
Son was pure greek.
listen guy, i know you think you know about shyt, but i actually minored in history, so you and everyone else in here are outta your league. in here talkin bout 'sources' talking bout 'post links.' mufukkas can ya'll not read? who do you think makes the goddamn history books? the white man. so why would he post the truth where it could be shown on a goddamn message board?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
listen guy, i know you think you know about shyt, but i actually minored in history, so you and everyone else in here are outta your league. in here talkin bout 'sources' talking bout 'post links.' mufukkas can ya'll not read? who do you think makes the goddamn history books? the white man. so why would he post the truth where it could be shown on a goddamn message board?

You Minored, I Majored

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Son was pure greek.
There were black Greeks and black Romans breh. Not saying Alexander was one of them, but there were blacks in Europe before cacs...

Thats cool but according to the research I studied years ago Alexander is said to have the features of what would be a modern Arab.

OP isnt presenting anything to counter that.

Daps
Reppin
#TEAMSTRICKLAND
And Adolf Hitler was a Black man as well. Got proof that our beloved Fuhrer was Black!!! So we nikkas can finally be the Nazis we always aspired to be! Sieg Heil!!! :troll:

Why black folks stay culturally appropriating historical greats from Europe? Next nikkas gonna be like, hey Louis XIV, Mussolini, Otto von Bismarck and Joseph Stalin were negroes. :rolleyes:

Corny militant nikkas stay polluting the coli with pure ignorance and useless revisionist history.

Its bad to see them cac devils culturally appropriating Kemet/Ancient Egypt, the Moors, and AA musical history,

people regardless of race should just stfu and stay in their lane, and not talk because they would be exposed as dumb motherfukkers....

Alexander the great was from royal Macedonian lineage and was a fakkit...he was not a Black man...

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
Thats cool but according to the research I studied years ago Alexander is said to have the features of what would be a modern Arab.

OP isnt presenting anything to counter that.

Yea he didnt provide much support other than his words but I dont think its far fetched to believe

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
But there are plenty of historical Black figures to acknowledge without having to tell ducktails.

Thread is trash. I'm out.
well get the fukk out then homo, and make sure to change your tampon when you go fakkit.

edit: this p*ssy ass fakkit negged me. you are one of the most bitter loser-ass fakkits on this goddamn board son. everytime i see you post, it is you trying to come at some other poster and usually gettin absolutely demolished by them. like @hustlemania destroyed you, @West Coast Avenger destroyed you @Billy Ocean destroyed you i think. you just keep posting all this bullshyt, whinin and crying and getting shyt on by everyone on the muthafukkin board. get the fukk out my thread carlton banks.