Alexander the Great was a black man

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
Just thought i'd let ya'll in on a little secret that history will not let you know about. Alexander of Macedon was in fact a black youth who had been kidnapped by the King and raised as his own. This was actually quite a common practice in those days. What was not common however, was the youth's ability to learn and strategize. He was known as a child prodigy and the people of that time marvelled at his skills. This is because he was not a eurogroid but a direct descendant of africa and thus was superior to everyone else around him. So it's no wonder that he easily ran through all in his path and cut a swathe of destruction and would've took over india too but seen even then that it was a absolute shythole and he wanted no parts of it. This is one of the best kept secrets in history, and there are more famous figures who were not what they have been portrayed as. For instance, Hannibal who whooped the shyt outta rome was black but is always displayed as a white man and also, Napoleon Bonaparte was black as well. But they will never teach you that in the history books. Discuss.

8.TRES

All Star
Daps
Not saying I doubt this outright breh but do you have any sources where I can read up about this, if true I'm definitely interested

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Corsican flag has a Moor but but as nApoleon himself being black?? He hated Toussaint and thought he was better than him when he lied and betrayed him talking about that “retched negro”.

I do believe J Edgar Hoover was passing though

Last edited: