Alexander the Great portrayed as a tan white man; white people lose their minds

Kooley_High

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Da South
This is comedy. Most of the people that admire Greeks and Romans would possibly be enslaved by them .

Pull up to Caeasar like :blessed:
Only to get: :childplease:

But they even gave Gerard Butler a spray tan and black hair in 300 I dont see the issue

Last edited:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Seems obvious that this is deliberately done to foster anger and engagement for clicks, views, etc. We know what Greeks look like, we know what tanned Greeks look like. They don't look like that guy in the video. But we wouldn't be having this conversation if they cast a historical depiction to they got what they wanted.

KGlock

All Star
Daps
I genuinely depise anglo cacs more and more somehow fam. Literally the most bytch made whiny group in existence.

I said it soon they gonna be like wE WuZ eGyPtiAnS and shyt!!!

images

:mjlol:

Mofos clutching onto useless piece of history only to boost their morale to deflect on how much of a scourge they truly are to the world and the destruction they've caused all around.

Clowns be worried about how they're perceived so much when they should be worried about them declining birth rates and rapidly decreasing white population all over the western world. :umad:
Imagine literally going extinct and you're more worried about the hue of some psychopathic ruthless conquerer.

Again these neanderthal's babaric bloodthirsty nature bought them time prolonging their fate being what they truly are... recessive, glorified mutations but their time is slowly coming to end. They akin to a petulant toddler who gets what they want 9/10 times but throws a fit when he/she doesn't have their way.

Mofos ain't got no type of common sense. Pig skin bozos that can't even take the natural sun and swear they have some superiority when in reality all they possess is more hate and savagery in their veins. They should be on all fours worshiping folk because the reality is if not for folk and indigenous ppl to leech off via labor, ideas and resources they woulda died EONS ago.:unimpressed:

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
was funny is that greeks and romans didn't even considered themselves to be the same race as the "barbarians" or as they are known today "CAC"

but yeah its fukked up how people think that people in their current land mass looked the same as they do 3000 years ago.

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
um mm ain't Alex the moist......... Greek:patrice:

Ancient Romans and Greeks didn't fukk with Anglo cacs so I don't know why they trying to claim everything as their version of "whiteness" (I mean i know why they do it but......)

Last edited:

Budda

Superstar
Daps
It’s Greeks complaining also not just Anglo cacs.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
This is comedy. Most of the people that admire Greeks and Romans would possibly be enslaved by them .

Pull up to Caeasar like :blessed:
Only to get: :childplease:

But they even gave Gerard Butler a spray tan and black hair in 300 I dont see the issue

Ive posted the reciepts here before, but its a well known Google-able fact that Ancient Greeks and Romans had ALOT more respect for their Middle Eastern and African neighbors than they did for the Northern Europeans.

Like, Numidians, Carthaginians, Aksumites, Nubians, Egyptians, Persians, Hittites, Babylonians and Israelites ALL got alot more respect put on their name than the Ancient Celtic and Germanic tribes. The Romans especially did not fukk with other White nations like they would have you believe :mjlol: they didnt even give the Goths Roman citizenship until like 200 years before the fall of the Empire

UncleTomFord15

Veteran
Daps
Seems obvious that this is deliberately done to foster anger and engagement for clicks, views, etc. We know what Greeks look like, we know what tanned Greeks look like. They don't look like that guy in the video. But we wouldn't be having this conversation if they cast a historical depiction to they got what they wanted.
main-qimg-43976122efd2ce2aeaee5f99934f7220-lq

All these people are greek