Alexa Bliss vs Bayley, Candice LeRae vs IYO SKY, The Visionary vs The All Mighty: tSc were in Milwaukee 🦌🧀 Raw... December 12, 2022

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
She really got mad because people must've told her this was a wild pic.

From how she normally is on Twitter, including the friendly dissing of Shelton, she really got set off here :huhldup:

That one ex of her’s probably spotted her playfully greeting a male colleague backstage like this at one of those indie shows when they were together, and well…had something to “say” about at back at home later than night :demonic:

:francis:….yea I know brehs. I’ll stfu for now:snoop:

• Wow
Reactions: jeh

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I rewatched it and she just seemed stunned it happened. I watched Bianca's face and she had a :dahell: look during it.

I think that was the point. I guess HHH feels that Bliss is going to need some sort of crutch or power up to look anywhere near believable against Belair may as well use that history with Wyatt. Really though Alexa's story post Wyatt should have been her reverting back to Goddess Bliss, shytting on Bray while still using his "powers," moving up in the title scene only for it all to blow up in her face because she had no fukking idea what she was doing in the first place. Then take her off TV to retrain and gain some of that weight back she had in her prime.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
She really got mad because people must've told her this was a wild pic.

She's probably fed up of stupid wrestling fans and their bullshyt prodding. Everything isn't a joke. I definitely understand why people disengage from social media, because most of fandom is full of dikks who get off on being shytty.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
She's probably fed up of stupid wrestling fans and their bullshyt prodding. Everything isn't a joke. I definitely understand why people disengage from social media, because most of fandom is full of dikks who get off on being shytty.
To be fair to the neckbeards, it was a little weird photo for a married woman to be jumping in another man's arms like that. If my lady was to do something like that, I'd feel a certain way, and I'm quite sure if another woman jumped on me like that, my lady would feel uncomfortable.

Besides when you put something on social media, it's for everyone's consumption and not everyone is going to have nice things to say. I don’t understand how people still don’t understand that.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
I hope this leads to actual GMs or something and not just an "Official." Maybe leading up to the draft after WM if that still happens. :manny: