Alexa Bliss vs Bayley, Candice LeRae vs IYO SKY, The Visionary vs The All Mighty: tSc were in Milwaukee 🦌🧀 Raw... December 12, 2022

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
Yo they using Kylie Rae already. Briana Ray is looking like her WWE name. :ohhh:
Edit: Briana is her real first name so lets see if it sticks or not. Or if she sticks around long enough. :lolbron:

Yea I’m betting if her match came out satisfactory and they actually sign her, they’re changing that name
Smackdown is stacked this week and they're going to be in Chicago:wow::blessed::ohlawd:
My kid and I can’t wait, we’ll be in the house live. I believe they’re taping the following week’s SD that same night as well. Covid mucked up our changes to see Smackdown in person (in different ways) two years in a row. It’s been a good week so far so fingers crossed

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
FjymQJQXoAYOzvj

Keith Lee need to get his girl, expeditiously.

She really got mad because people must've told her this was a wild pic.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Yea I’m betting if her match came out satisfactory and they actually sign her, they’re changing that name
That's what they usually do. For talent that are not formally signed and are in a tryout mode scenario they tend to use their real name or a slight variation of it. This is an example here. So yeah if she gets signed I'd expect a change as well.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Bianca just sitting in Alexa’s finisher setup was so unintentionally funny cause she could’ve easily just turned back around, lifted up Alexa with one hand and launched her like a javelin
I rewatched it and she just seemed stunned it happened. I watched Bianca's face and she had a :dahell: look during it.