Alec Baldwin punches camera of "Free Palestine" protester

ItsPeople

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
One doesn’t have shyt to do with the other :skip:
Let some bum bytch come up to you with a camera looking for “content” and see how you react
Nobody defending this cracka but I ain’t jumping out the window for this Jynx ass cosplaying Pokémon bytch catching an issue when she clearly just as:mjpls:
Logic and critical thinking does not exist on this forum:dead:

I have zero ounce of sympathy for racists.
None.

Look at how they dragged OJ name through the mud after he died when he was acquitted by a jury of his peers decades ago, all because he was a breh.

She doing the same thing they doing just on a more personal level and I loved every minute of it. fukk that POS.

Daps
None.

Look at how they dragged OJ name through the mud after he died when he was acquitted by a jury of his peers decades ago, all because he was a breh.

She doing the same thing they doing just on a more personal level and I loved every minute of it. fukk that POS.
Was it because he was black, or because he beat her, threatened to kill her, there was his DNA at the scene, she had a dog that would have barked if it was a stranger, and he wrote a book called If I Did It with details similar to the case, and bragged about the murders for years despite her being the mother of his children, and having no concerns for their feelings, in addition to him being black?

We have to stop thinking someone is criticized for being black when the black person has participated in a chosen behavior which doesn’t cast them in a flattering light.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Some people really confuse their attention starved narcissism with activism. What does Alex Baldwin have to do with Palestinian freedom and what would his endorsement even mean for the movement. Girl just wanted to clout chase a celebrity for her own profile. She coulda just dropped the politics and asked for a selfie.
Exactly

She earned the punch and if I was a judge and saw this in court, I would’ve thrown it out

First of all, she instigated the entire thing. Man looks like he already going through it and was just getting coffee to chill.

Secondly, he shot chick by accident. Who has a loaded gun on set. Irresponsible, yes. Purposely, no.

Lastly, tf he got to do with Palestine.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Exactly

She earned the punch and if I was a judge and saw this in court, I would’ve thrown it out

First of all, she instigated the entire thing. Man looks like he already going through it and was just getting coffee to chill.

Secondly, he shot chick by accident. Who has a loaded gun on set. Irresponsible, yes. Purposely, no.

Lastly, tf he got to do with Palestine.

A compassion for human rights and bipolar personality disorder is one of the most dangerous combinations in the world breh.

Just the other day I had a bus to New Jersey almost held up by some crazy bytch ranting and raving about her "freedom of speech", constitutional rights, and the world being "brainwashed" because you buy tickets on the app instead of the front desk.

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
A compassion for human rights and bipolar personality disorder is one of the most dangerous combinations in the world breh.

Just the other day I had a bus to New Jersey almost held up by some crazy bytch ranting and raving about her "freedom of speech", constitutional rights, and the world being "brainwashed" because you buy tickets on the app instead of the front desk.
I’m so glad I work from home and don’t have to deal with that Port Authority bullshyt now:russ:

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
None.

The mfers in this thread are CACS and want to be CACS. Their opinion means nothing.

ItsPeople

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Was it because he was black, or because he beat her, threatened to kill her, there was his DNA at the scene, she had a dog that would have barked if it was a stranger, and he wrote a book called If I Did It with details similar to the case, and bragged about the murders for years despite her being the mother of his children, and having no concerns for their feelings, in addition to him being black?

We have to stop thinking someone is criticized for being black when the black person has participated in a chosen behavior which doesn’t cast them in a flattering light.

The jury found him not guilty. The cacs and c00ns saying he’s guilty must have evidence they forgot to submit at the trial.

How do you explain the Obama hate? A tan suit, really? One of the most polished presidents in recent history. Then look how they making all kinds of excuses for Trump and his degeneracy.

America

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps
Alec Baldwin just draws negative energy wherever the hell he goes…that being said, he should’ve immediately kicked the woman in her sternum and KIM

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
Cracka thought he was slick