Alec Baldwin punches camera of "Free Palestine" protester

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
Alec had that look like he was about to body another woman.

I'm indifferent to dude outside of SNL appearances, but he didn't kill the first woman on purpose. He's probably dealing with enough knowing it wasn't on purpose, but he still did it.

You gotta leave folks alone when they have that look on their face.

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps

renks.png

popogogo

Pro
Daps
Now he gotta up a milly for hitting the bytch.
He shoulda broker her fukking jaw and got his moneys worth.

:dahell:

The Infamous

Superstar
Daps
People like this need to go overseas and fight israel themselves if they really bout that.
Harassing Alec Baldwin isn't going to change shyt.
What ultimately changes if he shouts free palestine inside a coffee shop?

This dumb bytch doesn't give a fukk about Palestine. She's clearly just clout chasing.

degu9089

All Star
Daps
Loud mouth jawn lucky he didn't channel his inner Lamont Cranston :whoa:

e14fcfe5d363b3adc4cc5d0fc936c25a6b5b4aca.gif
Yo, you and me might be the only brehs who watched that Phantom movie. That film had prime Catherine Zeta Jones in it too :banderas: before we found out about her toxic p*ssy :lupe:

Edit: :snoop: I just realized it was the Shadow. I got it mixed up with the Billy Zane movie, probably cause there were so many similarities to each other.

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
Yo, you and me might be the only brehs who watched that Phantom movie. That film had prime Catherine Zeta Jones in it too :banderas: before we found out about her toxic p*ssy :lupe:

Edit: :snoop: I just realized it was the Shadow. I got it mixed up with the Billy Zane movie, probably cause there were so many similarities to each other.

:dead: breh I was all rubbing my hands for the special delivery but ended up with a flyer with this post.

On another note, I may need to peep The Phantom since it's all over Pluto and Tubi :lupe: