Alchemist Production Discography (1997-2022)

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
@Won Won @savoutch if you guys or anyone else is interested, here's the original version of 1st Infantry. It's mostly the same, but it's got an extra Mobb Deep and Nappy Roots song, and it didn't have the Nas and Prodigy joint or the T.I. joint. It also had a different cover, which there's not a high quality version of.

1. Hurt The Game - (The LOX)
2. Hold You Down - (with Prodigy, Illa Gee, & Nina Sky)
3. Bangers - (with Lloyd Banks)
4. Shine - (with Nappy Roots)
5. It's A Craze - (with Mobb Deep)
6. What Can We Go - (with Devin The Dude)
7. When You Hear The - (with Mobb Deep)
8. Come Out - (M.O.P. & Stat Quo)
9. D-Block To QB - (with Havoc, Styles P, Big Noyd, & J-Hood)
10. Strength Of Pain - (with Chinky)
11. Dead Bodies - (with The Game & Prodigy)
12. Different Worlds - (with Twin)
13. Bang Outs - (with Cypress Hill)
14. Boost The Crime Rate - (with Sheek & J-Hood)
15. For The Record - (with Dilated Peoples)

Edit: In some ways I see how this tracklist makes more sense in places. At the end of Dead Bodies, the lady says "I Don't know nothing about Alchemist, who is he?" and then Different Worlds starts. And For The Record ends with the Our Boy Al sample, which seems like a good way to close it out.

savoutch

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Neek The Exotic & Large Pro - Put The Game In A Chokehold (Co-prod by Large Pro)

Last edited:
Daps
@Won Won @savoutch if you guys or anyone else is interested, here's the original version of 1st Infantry. It's mostly the same, but it's got an extra Mobb Deep and Nappy Roots song, and it didn't have the Nas and Prodigy joint or the T.I. joint. It also had a different cover, which there's not a high quality version of.

1. Hurt The Game - (The LOX)
2. Hold You Down - (with Prodigy, Illa Gee, & Nina Sky)
3. Bangers - (with Lloyd Banks)
4. Shine - (with Nappy Roots)
5. It's A Craze - (with Mobb Deep)
6. What Can We Go - (with Devin The Dude)
7. When You Hear The - (with Mobb Deep)
8. Come Out - (M.O.P. & Stat Quo)
9. D-Block To QB - (with Havoc, Styles P, Big Noyd, & J-Hood)
10. Strength Of Pain - (with Chinky)
11. Dead Bodies - (with The Game & Prodigy)
12. Different Worlds - (with Twin)
13. Bang Outs - (with Cypress Hill)
14. Boost The Crime Rate - (with Sheek & J-Hood)
15. For The Record - (with Dilated Peoples)

Edit: In some ways I see how this tracklist makes more sense in places. At the end of Dead Bodies, the lady says "I Don't know nothing about Alchemist, who is he?" and then Different Worlds starts. And For The Record ends with the Our Boy Al sample, which seems like a good way to close it out.
Did that song Shine ever release? And is that over the Rapper's Best Friend Vol. I beat?

u mad son?

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not trying to be overly harsh for no reason. For real. I just think it's wild to know that you have a fanbase that will buy anything you sell, no matter how pricey, and then put such an obvious low effort into something like this.

If he weren't charging 40 bucks for a plain black vinyl and 20 bucks for a digital copy of this, I'd have just said it was :manny: and kept it moving.

Maybe he thinks it's a really dope release, and he's not actually trying to snatch an easy bag. But this is the first release from Alc that genuinely seems a bit cynical to me, almost as if he's milking his fanbase just because he knows he can.
Yeah I hear that.. If it was an actual instrumental album I could understand the price eg Israeli salad... With that album you can tell he took mad time filling the spaces and layering sounds together.

Alc is privileged to have the selection of rappers he has to spray over his beats... All he needs to do is loop 2/4 bars and he's good.

Can't say he hasn't earned that right though... When he's producing beats with no intention of them being rapper over he reminds us why he's the GOAT

Jimmy the gent

I'm still eatin off Lufthansa
Daps
Reppin
North Side Perth

Bumpy Knuckles - 81 Bars of Murder
( Guru / Cormega Diss)
Produced by Alchemist

don’t know if this has already been added in here, but here it is again
Came out between 2008 - 2011?
Dissing Guru obviously B4 he died

Won Won

Superstar
Daps

Bumpy Knuckles - 81 Bars of Murder
( Guru / Cormega Diss)
Produced by Alchemist

don’t know if this has already been added in here, but here it is again
Came out between 2008 - 2011?
Dissing Guru obviously B4 he died

I have it in the 2010 folder

Heavy_Handz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I'm not trying to be overly harsh for no reason. For real. I just think it's wild to know that you have a fanbase that will buy anything you sell, no matter how pricey, and then put such an obvious low effort into something like this.

If he weren't charging 40 bucks for a plain black vinyl and 20 bucks for a digital copy of this, I'd have just said it was :manny: and kept it moving.

Maybe he thinks it's a really dope release, and he's not actually trying to snatch an easy bag. But this is the first release from Alc that genuinely seems a bit cynical to me, almost as if he's milking his fanbase just because he knows he can.
He had some really really great beats on there what you mean :hhh:

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
He had some really really great beats on there what you mean :hhh:
you're replying to a comment so old that I legit don't even know what project you're talking about.

Edit: RBF 6?

I stand by my comments. Al is my favorite producer. Everyone here knows that. But I'm a straight shooter.

Dude could've put any number of bangers on there from Tea in China, Lulu, or other joints he did in 2019 and 2020...but he put the Outro of Hermes 8? Come on breh. That's not even a beat. That's weak when there's only 12-14 slots. And he didn't even put the final version of Surf and Turf in here. It's missing some layers and stems. Al fans should expect better.

BTW from its inception in 2007, the Rapper's Best Friend series was meant for people to freestyle to for fun and shyt like that. And for rappers to record loosies to for their mixtapes. It was never meant to feature "interesting instrumentals" or whatever. It was meant for bangers, and up until this that's what he's used it for.

There's fire on here too. But there's no reason for any RBF volume to have any duds.

Last edited: