Alchemist Production Discography (1997-2022)

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
I’m sorry, but this new Rapper’s Best Friend 6 is :trash: and seems like a blatant cash grab
:francis:
Seems like a troll move to include the goofy Hermès 7 outro, Sherri, etc, and only 1 or 2 beats off the 3 big collab projects he did in 2020.

:dead: I bet he spent 5 minutes in iTunes putting this together.

EDIT: Surf & Turf is one of the few bangers he bothered to put on here, and it’s not even the finished version
:deadrose:

Last edited:

savoutch

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m sorry, but this new Rapper’s Best Friend 6 is :trash: and seems like a blatant cash grab
:francis:
Seems like a troll move to include the goofy Hermès 7 outro, Sherri, etc, and only 1 or 2 beats off the 3 big collab projects he did in 2020.

:dead: I bet he spent 5 minutes in iTunes putting this together.

EDIT: Surf & Turf is one of the few bangers he bothered to put on here, and it’s not even the finished version
:deadrose:

Was not impressed by the tracklist but damn. :ohhh:

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Was not impressed by the tracklist but damn. :ohhh:
I'm not trying to be overly harsh for no reason. For real. I just think it's wild to know that you have a fanbase that will buy anything you sell, no matter how pricey, and then put such an obvious low effort into something like this.

If he weren't charging 40 bucks for a plain black vinyl and 20 bucks for a digital copy of this, I'd have just said it was :manny: and kept it moving.

Maybe he thinks it's a really dope release, and he's not actually trying to snatch an easy bag. But this is the first release from Alc that genuinely seems a bit cynical to me, almost as if he's milking his fanbase just because he knows he can.