Alchemist Production Discography (1997-2022)

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
Btw, Nas influenced and mentioned by rappers...

Can somebody post relevent rappers who mention P as a infuence to their style?

Ill wait....:sas2:

Nephilim_BC

Murikkka
Daps
This is the worst argument ever. :snoop:

First of all, no one who listens to real hip hop gives a f about lupe fiasco. Secondly, if you don't think prodigy inspired or influenced any artist you must be out of your god damn mind. How old are you? 16? GTFO.
Who did Prodigy inspire?

compared to

the people Nas inspire?

Lupe isnt real hip hop cause of what? Bet if he was on a track with Prodigy, Lupe would ether him off this planet :pachaha:

Swing

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can somebody plz up Nashawn - Write Your Name, I cant find that shyt anywhere

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
Who did Prodigy inspire?

compared to

the people Nas inspire?

Lupe isnt real hip hop cause of what? Bet if he was on a track with Prodigy, Lupe would ether him off this planet :pachaha:
all that east coast bang bang shyt from lox to state prop/beans to gunit is all mobb deep imo

crackdaddy

Rookie
Daps
Who did Prodigy inspire?

compared to

the people Nas inspire?

I always considered Lupe a fakkit rapper. If you knew real hip-hop artists, you would too. You start hating on a dude with a huge alc catalog, in an alc thread, for people who dig his shyt... what the f did you expect? And i wont keep undermining this thread by discussing wack shyt like this.. Go listen to that gay shyt..

sick of people even refering to these cats as hip-hop.. it's plain pop rap... GTFOH

Nephilim_BC

Murikkka
Daps
I always considered Lupe a fakkit rapper. If you knew real hip-hop artists, you would too. You start hating on a dude with a huge alc catalog, in an alc thread, for people who dig his shyt... what the f did you expect? And i wont keep undermining this thread by discussing wack shyt like this.. Go listen to that gay shyt..

sick of people even refering to these cats as hip-hop.. it's plain pop rap... GTFOH
You always considered Lupe a "fakkit" rapper since Lasers right?

how does it feel knowing a "fakkit" rapper would destroy Prodigy on a track? :umad:

whats gay about this?