Alchemist Production Discography (1997-2022)

shopant

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i was sick of only having these tracks in poor quality, so i bought em on itunes (and removed the protection), enjoy

options prod by alchemist - maylay sparks 256 kbps
http://www61.zippyshare.com/v/21782345/file.html

my life prod by alchemist - remy ma 256 kbps
http://www61.zippyshare.com/v/55670415/file.html
Back on the ALC forum someone posted an info that My life was produced by ALC, but do we have an official confirmation somewhere. It isn't on her album There's Something About Remy: Based On A True Story, only on DJ Clue ‎– I'm A Show You How To Do This Part One, but can't find credits for it.

shopant

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Listen to what i posted, i'm pretty sure they say Produced by the ALC in the beggining, plus i took it from Godfather Part III's album, and it says on Discogs that alc produced it.
It may be, but not everytime rappers shout out the actual producer of the track, as sometimes they record to one beat and the verse may end up on the other one. This may be a case when sheek says "Liveson on the boards" at the end of "boost the crime rate", but the song is actually produced by ALC. Or perhaps he wanted to say that Liveson was a recording engineer for this song, what i doubt...

crackdaddy

Rookie
Daps
Back on the ALC forum someone posted an info that My life was produced by ALC, but do we have an official confirmation somewhere. It isn't on her album There's Something About Remy: Based On A True Story, only on DJ Clue ‎– I'm A Show You How To Do This Part One, but can't find credits for it.

Yes it is on that album. But only as a US bonus track - you can find it if you go to the US itunes store.

Nephilim_BC

Murikkka
Daps
I might be in the minority here(havent read through the thread yet) but I hate how Alchemist focuses on some subpar/wack rappers the most. Seems like Dilated Peoples and Prodigy get a lot of love from him...Prodigy can not spit yo..

eerieBell

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Da Magnolia

Nephilim_BC

Murikkka
Daps

He's not a lyricist, and doesnt spit anything dope. In that track he actually goes through bars without even rhyming, just talking. He's just a hood rapper, rapping basic shyt. He is not dope. He spits grime that appeals to weak minded nikkas. That line you quoted sounded like something most amatuer rappers would say.

:manny:

eerieBell

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Da Magnolia

He's not a lyricist, and doesnt spit anything dope. In that track he actually goes through bars without even rhyming, just talking. He's just a hood rapper, rapping basic shyt. He is not dope. He spits grime that appeals to weak minded nikkas. That line you quoted sounded like something most amatuer rappers would say.

:manny:

smh
first I need to know how u define lyricism, before I scold u :skip: who's in your opinion a lyrical rapper? :dahell:

prodigy's catalogue is one of the greatest, anyone that calls prodigy wack has not heard anywhere near his/mobb whole discography, that's the nikka that spit along with Chef and Nas and came on top a few times, idk what more u want, unless u claim that Nas and Chef also ain't lyrical :pachaha:in that case youz a lost soul breh :ld:

Nephilim_BC

Murikkka
Daps
smh
first I need to know how u define lyricism, before I scold u :skip: who's in your opinion a lyrical rapper? :dahell:

prodigy's catalogue is one of the greatest, anyone that calls prodigy wack has not heard anywhere near his/mobb whole discography, that's the nikka that spit along with Chef and Nas and came on top a few times, idk what more u want, unless u claim that Nas and Chef also ain't lyrical :pachaha:in that case youz a lost soul breh :ld:
Nas is the same nikka that did oochie wally, but dont even EVER compare Prodigy to Nas.

eerieBell

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Da Magnolia
Nas is the same nikka that did oochie wally, but dont even EVER compare Prodigy to Nas.

how is that revelant

u can't prove me wrong, if Nas is lyrical, Prodigy is lyrical as well because godson is only like a layer above considering he's got more classic material (solo only), P is up there with the greats and every cat who has heard HoE, the infamous and murda muzik can bear out on that, that's not even a matter of opinion, it's facts b.

idk how else u define lyricism, unless u on some backpacker shyt, then I can understand

Nephilim_BC

Murikkka
Daps
u can't prove me wrong, if Nas is lyrical, Prodigy is lyrical
lmao this cant be real

I remember in a old Lupe vid where Lupe gave props to Nas saying he's the best and what not

You think he would ever consider Prodigy like that? Or mention him? Who has ever mentioned Prodigy as being a GOAT or an influence?

eerieBell

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Da Magnolia
lmao this cant be real

I remember in a old Lupe vid where Lupe gave props to Nas saying he's the best and what not

You think he would ever consider Prodigy like that? Or mention him? Who has ever mentioned Prodigy as being a GOAT or an influence?
lemme put it this way, if P and Nas hop on same track and P comes on top (lyrically) or evens it out w/e then u can't claim nikka ain't on his level :yeshrug: and he did that on few joints they did together, and on top of that they both have 2 classic albums and 1 very good album, so it's 3:3 projects wise

who gives a fukk what Lupe thinks, we talking bout u and me b. u still ain't saying anything relevant to my 1st post :stopitslime:

prodigy ain't goat or an influence :russ: maybe for your sheep ass it ain't :skip: P is nikka which imma always put in my top 5 along with Redman, Nas, 3stacks and Hov :obama:

crackdaddy

Rookie
Daps
P and Nas both fell off years ago IMO. It is ridiculous how people keep talking about the same fukking handful of rappers that haven't produced dope material in a decade.

Why do people think that everyone that was dope in the 90s is still the dopest today? There are many new guys doing it at the moment that have the same hunger these guys had back then.

I think when it comes to alc and p they are friends who enjoy working together. Alchemist should start feeding the likes of roc marciano, meyhem lauren etc if u ask me

crackdaddy

Rookie
Daps
lmao this cant be real

This is the worst argument ever. :snoop:

First of all, no one who listens to real hip hop gives a f about lupe fiasco. Secondly, if you don't think prodigy inspired or influenced any artist you must be out of your god damn mind. How old are you? 16? GTFO.